Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Sunderland (A) - Tuesday 5th March - 7.45pm

Mads

Nelson Faes Doyle

Hamza Winks

Albrighton Nacho KDH Marcal

Daka

and someone lie to Enzo telling him they have banned naming 3 CBs on the bench.

EDIT: hadn't seen the Ricardo news

Edited by Jimmy

5 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Id like to see Doyle, Coady, Cannon and Albrighton start. 

be harsh on Faes or Nelson to be fair to them the weakness was on the left they kept attacking that area

1 hour ago, Jobyfox said:

It does feel like it needs something just a bit different. We’re suddenly showing a worrying lack of creativity. 

Yes. It's become too easy for the opposition to make the game 'stodgy'. And there's no point playing a system that requires two 8's now that we are almost out of decent options to play there. Play Nacho as a 10, KDH as the only 8. It would make us slightly light in midfield, but that may be to our advantage as it might invite a more open game.

Edited by SouthStandUpperTier

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

Mads

Nelson Faes Doyle

Ricardo Hamza

Albrighton Winks KDH Marcal

Daka

and someone lie to Enzo telling him they have banned naming 3 CBs on the bench. I'd be really tempted to play Nacho as an 8 given the injuries and lack of creativity

Ricardo is injured till april

57 minutes ago, hackenbacker said:

Let me guess what the Sunderland manager will be doing tomorrow?  Could he watching the Middlesbrough and QPR games ...... 

Or Even the Cov/Leeds games. Hang in there until the last ten minutes and watch us fold like wet cardboard under pressure. 

• Like 1

I firmly believe the toughest opponent for this team is themselves. In all these games they are losing they are lacking a strong mental fortitude. I’m willing to cut the new boys some slack but the more experienced guys have to step up and Enzo has to play them all to save us from falling apart. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Mads 

Hamza

Coady

Faes

Doyle

Winks

KDH 

Yunus

Mavididi

Fatawu

Cannon

Would drop Mavididi, agree with every other selection.

2 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

We will either lose this or hull. Both are not easy places to go to. Whichever way they want to do it but we will be off top by this time next week. 

If not next week definitely the cup weekend.

• Like 1

If we can't sort our shit out fast, we are knackered. Gap is closing like a high speed train and we are barely jogging. Need to cut the pretty sideways possession football and just get that ball in the back of the net. Plan A has well and truly been sussed. This will go down as the biggest implosion ever if we aren't careful.

I think playing away is going to suit us much more at the minute for sure. Really fancy us to get back on track here. 

• Like 2

Shake it up a bit please. Get some of the cup tie winners back in.

Jacob

Hamza    Nelson Coady  Doyle

Akgun    Winks    KDH

Albrighton    Cannon    Marcel