Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Hull (A) Match-Thread

1 minute ago, damolcfc said:

Tricky conundrum really 

Glad I don't have that choice to make...

Please get points 

My nerves are already struggling to cope lol

Same😬

2 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Why the fvck drop Coady? 
2 games played 2 clean sheets. 
Faes should of been dropped not Coady. 

Not sure the combination of Coady and Vestergaard is great on a pace angle.  

No surprises there. I’d have gone with that. I like Casey but vesty faes has been our best pairing. Hamza has covered Ricky’s role and Justin won’t let us down. I’m glad we started Vardy. Decent options on the bench too. 

3 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Philogene and Carvalho a worry for us today.

Two really talented players. Especially Philogene he is capable of creating something out of nothing. 

Not very happy Coady has been dropped. Enzo could learn a very hard lesson today. The Faes and Vesty combination hasn’t been at its best recently. And we really, really need leadership today. Hope to god he’s called this right. 

2 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Not sure the combination of Coady and Vestergaard is great on a pace angle.  

Faes isn’t that much quicker than Coady, certainly not enough to make up for his more error-prone game over Coady. 

Doyles left foot starts so many of our attacks. 

Just goes to show the lack of depth in the 8 position, Yunus can’t put in a full 90 minutes box to box so as you’d expect Ndidi will be eased back in but it KDH picks up an injury they will be walking through the middle.

I would have personally had Nacho on the bench at least you then have an option of going 4 at the back with Nacho taking up an 8/9 role if the above happened to keep bodies in the middle, although I’m sure Marc Milner could also do a job there.

Shows the issue we will have if KDH has to be sold, Wilf leaves on a free, Yunus not ours, Christ I’m down and that’s not me🫥

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They were immense together vs Bournemouth. 

Possibly but they didn't have the likes of Philogene running at them/in behind them 

9 minutes ago, Mr Weller 2 said:

Ideally Yunus causes them problems down the middle so we don’t become too predictable down the wings 

Have to take my hat off to your optimism of Yunus causing a team trouble. Bravo, sir. Bravo. 

• Haha 1