Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Sack him

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Baffles me, been crap for ages and even at his best form for us he's only ever been a good Championship CB. Most goals we condede I feel are him getting done halfway up the pitch.

Agreed. I have no time for him personally.

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

We don't need to sack him ...he said himself that if the fans, players or club doesn't believe in his way.... he'd be off next morning 

Good, hope it’s tomorrow 

• Like 2

Whether we win the league, finish second, win the play offs or fail completely I want him gone at the end of the season. 

Hes too rigid, too defensive and yet we still concede so many chances and shots.

His in game management makes Roy Hodgson look a genius tactician.

His substitutions are non-existent.

To go on this run with this squad is inexcusable. Genuinely believe we could have Dean Thomas running the show and finish top two with this squad.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

He should have been sacked the moment he critisized the fans about his style of play when fans came round to his boring play.

He then said if we didn't like it,he would walk out of the club.

PLEASE DO WHAT YOU SAID NOW but he won't and we will have to put up with his bilge play of style and his shite formations

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's a huge risk to do so, if we don't go up the whole club will fall apart, if it hasn't done already. Enzo will be gone as well. In normal circumstances he'd not be sacked by most clubs but I think this is a desperate situation and it might need to happen.

I don't see Top binning Enzo, but he won't recover if we fail to get promotion. He will be gone.

Everyone worries what will happen if we start in EFL next season, with the embargo and point deduction.

Its all shite.

32 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

He also mentioned how we missed chances and he’s right in that respect. Vardy can’t miss the chances he had today, it was easier to score.

BUT that’s not the whole picture. The lack of pace, fight and Plan B is the bigger picture 

Everyone has an off day, including Vardy. And yeah, if those chances go in and we win the game. 

But when he’s literally saying ‘Kiernan, Stephy, and Wilf were all threatening and looking good’, you’ve got to start questioning him. 

I’m not asking him to verbally throw players under the bus. I’m just looking for him to make a few changes within the game in a timely manner. 

Edited by ozvaldo

19 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

It shouldn’t matter. 

The facts are there for all to see, Enzo has lost the lads, they’re not playing within his vision. They’re lost and playing with fear and a complete lack of belief. 

The problem is we’re in an impossible situation, because if we carry on like this we won’t go up, and if we don’t go up that’s it… well, let’s just say the future will become extremely bleak. 

The fact is, Enzo wont change, and we need change, desperately, it might be the only way to salvage what’s left of this disastrous season. 

It quite simply isn't going to happen. 

I'm as frustrated as the next fan, but this isn't the time to turn on the manager.

46 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I lost a lot of respect today, awful performances all over the pitch, strong options on the bench and he didn’t use them. 

He speaks of a plan b pre match, they score, he instantly grabs kel and i’m thinking, finally 2 up top …. but nope, vardy comes off and he changes absolutely nothing. 

Wilf was on fumes. the players looked exhausted still, even after the big break. It makes me think it’s mental fatigue rather than physical and the players are out of motivation to make this work 

I feel exactly the same

Just now, ronnup said:

What if..  he's amazing. And the players are actually shit

Enzo has made some mistakes, but this is a huge factor. 

It doesn't matter what style or structure you play, if your players consistently misplace simple passes, you're not going to look good or win many games. 

I get the feeling he thinks making a substitute is a sign of defeat, that his chosen 11 can't get the job done and he has to call on others makes him feel a failure.

At this point I'd take Wes Morgan until the end of the season!

• Like 1

The financial situation at the club has clearly affected everyone. I’d sack the owners before anyone else because they’ve let this toxic environment grow and become all consuming. 

The manager was clearly sold a lie. That being said unfortunately he doesn’t seem to have the strength of character to ignore it and its seeping into the performances.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

It quite simply isn't going to happen. 

I'm as frustrated as the next fan, but this isn't the time to turn on the manager.

What’s the answer? He’s lost it? We’re just going to go into every game doing the same thing, and get nowhere….. we may not even win again, such is the state of the belief in that squad. Enzo’s managerial inexperience is costing us dearly. The lads look lost, there is no fight or belief in that side at all. If things remain as they are, I don’t even think we will muster as much as a couple of points between now and the end of the season. 

• Like 1