Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Sack him

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't see his future here past this season anyway, the drop off is staggering.

Ordinarily you'd not be genuinely thinking it's time for him to go in normal circumstances but I think he's done here.

The question is, where do we go from here? 

It feels as bad as when we went into administration . 

Just now, Lcfc82 said:

Doubt we can afford to, we went all in on him and let him bring his own back room team in. So you would need to pay them off as well 

Doesn't matter. Just stick them all on gardening leave for the next four weeks, get someone else to send us up, then reinstate him, humiliated

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pliskin said:

It will be the same style V Norwich, and then Birmingham and then the rest of them. 

Yep

And the opponents all know it as well

• Like 2

We can't afford to not go up. As it stands, we're not going to go up. For the future of the club, it has to at least be a consideration. Something has gone very wrong since Christmas. His tactical rigidity is a huge concern 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

Imagine not making any subs, then when we go one nil down, we change a striker for a striker.  Just let that sink in.  That's not the response of any manager who knows what they are doing. 

We lucked our way to the top of the table as we never really looked any good throughout the season despite the wins.  Now it's not working for us, Enzo hasn't got a clue what he is doing. 

Exactly this. 

I lost a lot of respect today, awful performances all over the pitch, strong options on the bench and he didn’t use them. 

He speaks of a plan b pre match, they score, he instantly grabs kel and i’m thinking, finally 2 up top …. but nope, vardy comes off and he changes absolutely nothing. 

Wilf was on fumes. the players looked exhausted still, even after the big break. It makes me think it’s mental fatigue rather than physical and the players are out of motivation to make this work 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

Imagine not making any subs, then when we go one nil down, we change a striker for a striker.  Just let that sink in.  That's not the response of any manager who knows what they are doing. 

We lucked our way to the top of the table as we never really looked any good throughout the season despite the wins.  Now it's not working for us, Enzo hasn't got a clue what he is doing. 

Literally couldn’t agree anymore - bang on - clueless and we have been found out all over the place from the manager to the formation to the players - it’s embarrassing 

As shocking as this sounds, I would sack Enzo now and get someone like Cooper in.

We have the players, but their fight is gone. It could be that a kick up the arse and a new direction is exactly what is needed.

When we conceded today, our lack of desire to get back into the game was shocking.

The worry I have is that it’s becoming ever-more clear that the club is being run shambolically. A new 60k per week for Choudry is another example. On and off the field, we are being run currently by muppets by the looks of it.

• Like 3

No chance we sack him. With our finances shot to pieces we’ll have to put up with this bilge until we lose in the playoff semi-final, and the Poundland Pep will then walk away, potentially to a job in a top league in Spain or Italy. 
Hope beyond hope Steve Cooper isn’t in work in the summer as we are desperate for someone who can connect with the fans and get what will be a decimated squad on the front foot. 

If we're highly likely to breach PSR already for 2023/24 then sacking him won't be the tipping point. He'd only get a years wages max from it which he surely ain't on much more than £2-2.5m a year.

Even the few league games we've won over recent months have been less than convincing. Hanging on at mid table Watford, outplayed by relegation threatened Sheff Wed at home in the second half and very lucky to hold on at an injury hit and woefully out of form Sunderland. It will take a massive momentum shift for us to finish in the top 2 now.