Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Sack him

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

It’s the fact nothing will change. 

It will be the same style V Norwich, and then Birmingham and then the rest of them. 

Slow, lifeless football, no intensity, no pace, no creativity, and when we get a chance we snatch at it. 

We’re also far too open at the back, if we concede possession in a dangerous area we’re ****ed. 

The club are leaving its future in the hands of a novice, the reason it won’t change is because he won’t change. He refuses to change and adapt. He refuses to play to the strengths of the team. And ever since the pressure was turned up we’ve crumbled. 

We’re balancing on the edge of a knife, and by tea time we could be out (will be out) of the top two. 

We’re displaying no signs of turning it around, no fight, no desire….. the players are leaderless and there’s two sat on the bench, it’s clear he’s losing the faith of some of the players, KDH couldn’t have looked more disinterested today, and he’s a local lad….

There’s no way on this planet Enzo will get us up, no way at all, he’s lost control of the situation, what we need on this situation is a manager with a bit of experience, Enzo isn’t the man I’m afraid. 

My choice would be sack him, and give Cooper a short term contract with the view of a longer one if we go up. We have to change something, because Enzo won’t. 

I'm as frustrated as you but it's not the system it's the execution.Our players did not do their jobs today. Today's result is on the team more than Enzo.

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

If we're highly likely to breach PSR already for 2023/24 then sacking him won't be the tipping point. He'd only get a years wages max from it which he surely ain't on much more than £2-2.5m a year.

Do you see him walk before he is pushed?

21 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Play that midfield and the remaining 8 from Rotherham, and a normal  manager would beat shite like bristol

Did you see KDH today?

Just now, Cropwellfox said:

No chance we sack him. With our finances shot to pieces we’ll have to put up with this bilge until we lose in the playoff semi-final, and the Poundland Pep will then walk away, potentially to a job in a top league in Spain or Italy. 
Hope beyond hope Steve Cooper isn’t in work in the summer as we are desperate for someone who can connect with the fans and get what will be a decimated squad on the front foot. 

Come tea time we could (will) be third. The ownership may have their hand forced. 

We simply HAVE to go up this season, otherwise next season won’t be worth thinking about. 

It’s about time this club got ruthless, and it may have to be a drastic decision like this to even give us a chance.

Enzo is done here, this performance just proved it. 

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If we're highly likely to breach PSR already for 2023/24 then sacking him won't be the tipping point. He'd only get a years wages max from it which he surely ain't on much more than £2-2.5m a year.

Indeed, breach is a breach.

I said during the Coventry game in week 1, it’s like watching paint dry and we’re paying £600 or whatever a year to watch it but if the history books show we go up I can tolerate that. Having nothing exciting for 70 minutes each game and not going up….I’d rather we’d gone 2 up top all season and tried to out score teams every week.

He’s trying to build, he has a model and that model to be honest is better suited to better players, I can see what he’s trying to do but rewarding individual sloppiness with 95 minutes on the pitch and then saying there’s a challenge to prepare them for Monday because of tiredness is beyond parody.

• Like 4

Just now, Pliskin said:

Come tea time we could (will) be third. The ownership may have their hand forced. 

We simply HAVE to go up this season, otherwise next season won’t be worth thinking about. 

It’s about time this club got ruthless, and it may have to be a drastic decision like this to even give us a chance.

Enzo is done here, this performance just proved it. 

Totally get it, 100% - the high-ups are just too out of their depth to act. Reckon we win 2 max of our last 8 and end up 4th, playing the most inform team in the playoffs. 

Damn, it hurts me. I used to be such a positive fan, but now I can't help but be negative when watching this team. I can hardly warm to any of the players. I used to be calm and collected watching Leicester from 2013 to 2022. Now, I'm a nervous wreck because of this overrated style and half-arsed players

Where is the character like we had in '13-'14?!

When Vardy and Albrighton go, we are left with a husk of a club with no redeemable characters. :cry:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

I'm as frustrated as you but it's not the system it's the execution.Our players did not do their jobs today. Today's result is on the team more than Enzo.

The issue is, he's not leading them to put the performances in. Our inability to take our chances has now been a major issue for approaching 2 months and the manner of our play is the responsibility of the manager to inspire the players.

They're arguing with one another, they are lethargic and look mentally and physically spent. He's got absolutely no interest in shaking things up either, these players have absolutely no threat to their inclusion and that is absolutely ridiculous from Enzo.

We've fallen apart.

• Like 4

Just now, Joe_1992 said:

We should be going at the club not the manager

Yes and no,who picks the team,who trains them for what it's worth,who sets the formation up(which is shocking and boring).

(ALL OF THE ABOVE IS WITH HIM).

Ted lasso could do a proper job than zippo the clown.

Who takes a job as a manager with only 1 plan,he does(clueless fraud).

• Like 1

Just now, dnewty said:

He’s just said on Radio Leicester that Fatawu was good today that’s why he didn’t get substituted.

Thats it for me Enzo out.

I really enjoyed when he switched play and just twatted it out

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Whereas players shoulder some responsibility, it’s up to the manager to set them up. 

The players can only implement what the manager gets them to, and he getting them to play a turgid brand of football. 

It’s likely the players are losing faith in his philosophy, because he’s banging the drum to a different beat. 

There’s two experienced players sat on the bench, there’s the most expensive squad in championship history, we were 18 points clear of Ipswich at Christmas and we will likely be below them tonight. 

With everything going on off the pitch, we need a stronger character on the dig out. Not someone who’s so hell bent on their “idea” that it’s to the detriment of the team. 

We’re Enzo’s project, and we can’t afford to be. He’s lost it, he’s lost the players and he’s lost the plot frankly…

Today was as low as it’s been for years, and there’s still games left, if he stays, we’re just going to sink into nothing. 

• Like 1