Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Sack him

2 minutes ago, dnewty said:

He’s just said on Radio Leicester that Fatawu was good today that’s why he didn’t get substituted.

Thats it for me Enzo out.

If he actually said that I am 100% done with that pep wannabe - pathetic 

5 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

He’s just said he was ‘pleased with what the players were doing on the pitch’, which is why he didn’t make more changes. 

I’m lost. I’m genuinely lost. 

He also mentioned how we missed chances and he’s right in that respect. Vardy can’t miss the chances he had today, it was easier to score.

BUT that’s not the whole picture. The lack of pace, fight and Plan B is the bigger picture 

• Like 1

Said it before and I'll say it again, opposing managers have sussed out his tactics. We have one way of playing for the entire 90 minutes, it's laughable to watch. As much as we say if Vardy took his chances we could have won, they had a fair few chances too. What are we even doing? All I see is us walking around conserving energy, It's ridiculous. 

3 minutes ago, dnewty said:

He’s just said on Radio Leicester that Fatawu was good today that’s why he didn’t get substituted.

Thats it for me Enzo out.

Did they ask what the score was in the game he watched?

• Haha 1

Just got back home to our place in Spain after a long trip and the match was on here in on DAZN ,watched the first half and thought you know , we ain’t that good and switched it off. We have done it all and I’m so proud but for a few years we are going nowhere. 

• Like 2

Just now, jv1 said:

If he actually said that I am 100% done with that pep wannabe - pathetic 

He also said that Mavididi was good.

Have a listen on the BBC Radio Leicester podcast later.

When the season started and Enzo came in he looked fresh and exciting by the plan of getting us straight back up and playing a certain style of football under him.

Im sure the change of voices on the training ground and new training schedules mixed with a few players coming in gave everyone a bounce and first half of the season we were well on top.

Fast forward to now and it looks like they are over coached, too rigid and an are not playing with smiles on their faces like earlier in the season.

Over the last couple of months tho it looks to have gone a stale very fast, which I’m putting down to a few factors that are massively weighing the club down.

The Hierarchy of the club being a mixed bag of good people with best interests at heart, hangers on and those who just are not good enough in powerful positions.

Unfortunately Top has let too many things spiral out of control, he isn’t really upto the job of running the football club effectively,  especially when the pressure is on and BIG decisions need to be made.

His father as we know was more ruthless when he needed to be.

Certain Players contracts coming to an end and those on top who more than likely know  they won’t be here next season which probably equates to a fair amount of the first team squad, so are they now 100 percent committed. 

Enzo seems now to be at loggerheads with those above him and prob doesn’t feel upto the challenge of a massive rebuild next season regardless of what division we are in, I think he was promised X and being given Y and he isn’t happy and think he is now just running down to the end of the season the spring in his step has well and truly gone.

Its no wonder we are starting to crumble and fall apart, it just all looks to be a perfect storm again, the same as last season where everyone can see what’s happening apart from the club, and then are surprised when things don’t go the way they wanted.

I don’t really know what last going to happen next season from those at the top/manager/players.

I think it’s going to be a thrown together plan as I don’t trust those at the top to get it right, feel we’re going to be in the Champoinship for years to come. 

Edited by steflcfc
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

"We can't afford to"

Remember that old chestnut, that's what landed us where we are.

I am not calling for his head, yet. But the we can’t afford it BS is tiring. The long term future of the club is at risk if we don’t get promoted. The same attitude by the buffoons that run the club wouldn’t sack Rodger’s as we couldn’t afford to. Relegation cost them more and not getting promoted will be a disaster. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Whereas players shoulder some responsibility, it’s up to the manager to set them up. 

The players can only implement what the manager gets them to, and he getting them to play a turgid brand of football. 

It’s likely the players are losing faith in his philosophy, because he’s banging the drum to a different beat. 

There’s two experienced players sat on the bench, there’s the most expensive squad in championship history, we were 18 points clear of Ipswich at Christmas and we will likely be below them tonight. 

With everything going on off the pitch, we need a stronger character on the dig out. Not someone who’s so hell bent on their “idea” that it’s to the detriment of the team. 

We’re Enzo’s project, and we can’t afford to be. He’s lost it, he’s lost the players and he’s lost the plot frankly…

Today was as low as it’s been for years, and there’s still games left, if he stays, we’re just going to sink into nothing. 

I’m no longer able to back him like I used to, but I suspect we cannot afford to sack him. It’s a grim position. I just can’t face going out in the playoff semifinals, which is what we’re currently on course to do. 

The future of our club is at stake if we don’t get promoted this season. The players are playing is if the stakes are low or they don’t really care. That is most upsetting to watch. 

9 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

He’s just said he was ‘pleased with what the players were doing on the pitch’, which is why he didn’t make more changes. 

I’m lost. I’m genuinely lost. 

If he really said that, he's either consciously lying (I have no idea what he thinks he'd gain from such a lie, because it's so comically and demonstrably a lie that nobody could ever take it seriously) or a complete lost cause.

Why can't we be like literally any other club that goes through bad patches?  Ya know, half a dozen games where it goes a bit Pete Tong but then it gets sorted out.  Our bad patches kick in, and they last for the remainder of a given season.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hales said:

Its all a bit ground hog day isnt it .....

I cannot remember a manager that at some point the fans didn't want sacked. Maybe Pearson in his first spell? Fans will always turn, just a question of when.

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

We (and any other football club, for that matter) categorically are not going to sack a manager sat 2nd in the league with 8 games to play. 

We can have conversations about whether he's right for next season, whether there might be shortcomings etc etc, but talk of sacking at this stage is as pointless as it is damaging.

It shouldn’t matter. 

The facts are there for all to see, Enzo has lost the lads, they’re not playing within his vision. They’re lost and playing with fear and a complete lack of belief. 

The problem is we’re in an impossible situation, because if we carry on like this we won’t go up, and if we don’t go up that’s it… well, let’s just say the future will become extremely bleak. 

The fact is, Enzo wont change, and we need change, desperately, it might be the only way to salvage what’s left of this disastrous season. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just far too one dimensional for my liking, shows zero signs of having a “Plan B”. If he continues in this manner, regardless of what league we’re in, I wouldn’t have confidence in him as manager. 

His style of play is cut from the same cloth as Puel & Rodgers, when we get found it, then it only turns one way and that is boring slow tedious football. 

The club is too obsessed with possession based managers, it’s no surprise to see numerous fans becoming tired of this style of football, we’ve seen it all before since 2017. 

Give me a high intensity, counter-pressing style manager over an obsessive possession based style manager any day of the week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

Why can't we be like literally any other club that goes through bad patches?  Ya know, half a dozen games where it goes a bit Pete Tong but then it gets sorted out.  Our bad patches kick in, and they last for the remainder of a given season.

This isn’t a bad patch, it’s a self implosion!