Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Sack him

5 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Whether we win the league, finish second, win the play offs or fail completely I want him gone at the end of the season. 

Hes too rigid, too defensive and yet we still concede so many chances and shots.

His in game management makes Roy Hodgson look a genius tactician.

His substitutions are non-existent.

To go on this run with this squad is inexcusable. Genuinely believe we could have Dean Thomas running the show and finish top two with this squad.

Not many will be queuing up with a points deduction players having to be sold and a toxic fan base. Steve Maclaren anyone 😉

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I wouldn't be so confident...

Yes, there is the issue of his contract / his pay off but, I don't think his ego would take the failure. And as Balague has said, he hates the Championship and don't want to manage one more than he needs to.

Edited by JimmyC74

Enzo done nothing when pressure is on, he's a one trick pony. He has to go, it's the biggest f**k up in footballing history. A few weeks ago we were 97% going up, now it's probably 10%. An utter disaster, almost as if it's planned this way, due to ffp and all that shite. I've a good mind just to disrupt future games, something is very very wrong.

It's the slow 1st half performances that worry me the most.

We let teams that are nowhere near us in ability get a foothold in games.

They grow in confidence and we get more nervous and make mistakes. 

They get ahead then dig in and we have no answer. 

True that Vardy should have had us out of sight and nobody will be more pissed off about it than him.

We've been poor for ages and probably Leeds was our only decent performance despite the result.

Liked what Enzo did initially but I think we've bottled it now imo.

Monday could be pretty grim

Next manager needs to be chosen for mentality above all other traits. This side doesn't need a technical fancy coach, it needs someone to drill some aggression, discipline, and bottle into them.

• Like 3

If the board are brave enough to make a change now we might just have a chance of automatic if we get a Steve Cooper type in, if not then I can't see anything than a no success in the play offs outcome, come May time.....

We are likely to be left in tatters next season in the EFL, but even with a firesale.and points deduction, a.half.decent.manager could well get us 75 points (85-10) and promoted. 

Ricardo, KDH, Faes, Hermansen, Iversen all  sold

Stolarcyk 

Coady, Souttar back, VK ordered back, JJ, Ben Nelson

Winks and Hamza and Soumare ordered back 

Macteer and Alves and Braybrooke and Marcal all fast tracked. 

Cannon and Mavididi 

There's the bare bones there of a 85 point team

Just now, Guy said:

If the board are brave enough to make a change now we might just have a chance of automatic if we get a Steve Cooper type in, if not then I can't see anything than a no success in the play offs outcome, come May time.....

They would also need to not impose the style on that manager like they did on Smith.

• Like 1

His in game management has lost me today. People are right to question the players. But I think this is the big problem with his system.

When you rely on technical players and try to fill your team with just them. You're relying on players who've always been the most skilled in their teams ever since they were a kid. It's never been their job to dig in, fight and battle (even defenders); they've always relied on teammates to do that.

It's really rare to find a player like that. It's why Rodri is so important to Man City.

It's a big flaw in Enzo's system. Especially at this level.

Steve Cooper is not coming in for 8 games. Even then, he may start next season with a hefty points deduction after promotion and restrictions on the business we can do as we are currently fighting the PL.

This isn't an attractive job.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

What’s the answer? He’s lost it? We’re just going to go into every game doing the same thing, and get nowhere….. we may not even win again, such is the state of the belief in that squad. Enzo’s managerial inexperience is costing us dearly. The lads look lost, there is no fight or belief in that side at all. If things remain as they are, I don’t even think we will muster as much as a couple of points between now and the end of the season. 

Whether that's right or wrong, ask yourself whether there is a world that Enzo gets the sack before the end of the season. 

I'm struggling to find the words to communicate quite how improbable it is. Improbable isn't the word. It isn't going to happen.

Whether you want him gone or not, the best thing we can do is get behind the team. 

Not because I think he's perfect, not even because he's the best person to turn things around, but because the reality of the situation is that we won't be sacking a manager who has us in the automatics with 8 to go.

It'd be unprecedented and we'd rightly be a laughing stock. 

We can't control what's going on. I can only imagine the news around the club is getting to the players. Enzo has also made some poor decisions, and it's clear how badly we need Ricardo on the pitch. 

It's all out of our control. Getting on the back of the manager is just about the worst thing we could do right now as fans, but I'd expect nothing less from our lot. 

Get behind the lads and let's see if a bit of atmosphere gives them a kick up the arse.

3 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

They would also need to not impose the style on that manager like they did on Smith.

Very true. It would be ironic if they did end up sacking Enzo on April Fool's Day coming next week if we say lost against Norwich- the same day as they did Brendan last season after the 37 shots on target to our one at Crystal Palace in the defeat of course but - I can't see it!

Edited by Guy

8 minutes ago, seenitall said:

Get Steve Cooper in quick

To get us up and then linger in the bottom quarter of the table, fighting for relegation again? No thanks.

I’m all for a new manager next season, but not him.

Edited by phoneticerror