Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Sack him

He will be gone in the summer regardless, no way Enzo is staying for another season in this division, but the second time wont be with a EPL squad.

The question will be if the club keep trying to impose this style of football on the club, when it hasnt the means to have a squad to do so.

Edited by Chrysalis
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't see his future here past this season anyway, the drop off is staggering.

Ordinarily you'd not be genuinely thinking it's time for him to go in normal circumstances but I think he's done here.

He's done and I think he knows it himself deep down

Remember to be careful what we wish for or some bollocks, your bog standard Championship manager gets this squad up playing bog standard football, instead we're banking on a one dimensional change-averse manager with an "idea" that's no longer working coming good again

10 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Get him gone tonight and get Steve cooper in. He’d win enough games between now & the end of the season to get us promoted. 

Great shout. Forgot about him.