Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Accounts 22/23

21 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

£206m in wages lol

a large chunk of that went last summer at least.

Be interesting to see what the PSR figures are once adjusted for the add backs

11 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

We'll get the book thrown at us now won't we. 

these figures are the raw numbers, PSR gives you money back for things like running the women's team, Academies, training grounds stadium expansion etc.

2 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

How reliable is this guy? Are they accounting for wages covered by other teams for our players on loan? Are these wages taking into account the relegation clauses?

Do we factually know that these were even in place?? With the sheer incompetence at the top of our ownership, and the fact we were at the top end of the table, I genuinely believe they weren’t!!

8 minutes ago, KFS said:

Of course you’re going to lose every shred of professional integrity and get relegated if THAT is your weekly incentive. What the flying **** are we doing?

Paying the likes of choudhury £60+k Pw and when we could have unloaded him renewing his f ******* contract at an increased salary 

• Like 1

Just now, splinterdream said:

i know it's easy to say in hindsight, but surely it was easy to see the madness in giving Rodgers the contract they gave him, that person needs firing.

Rodgers took on a gifted squad, he wasn't the miracle worker that the club and the media thought he was, we all as fans know that right?

Maybe a conspiracy, but I swear Rodgers purposely ran down players fitness to lose games, and lose his job in 22/23 because it was obvious those players weren't fit, so what was going on?

I really think Top is letting Rudkin run the club, and Rudkin clearly isn't good enough.

well it all seemed to go massively downhill once BR got more control over certain things imo, sounds like Rudkin was a real fan

most of the signing under BR were well bang average at best, I'd certainly say BR is one of the reasons for these losses, massive contracts etc

and as you said Rudkin isnt good enough, frankly hes a clown in a suit at this point

2 minutes ago, MalletFox said:

Do we factually know that these were even in place?? With the sheer incompetence at the top of our ownership, and the fact we were at the top end of the table, I genuinely believe they weren’t!!

The only saving grace is that when the contracts of the majority were signed we were a top 5 club so they probably thought no chance it would happen and agreed to have it it contract 

Edited by HankMarvin

Just now, Haywood_6 said:

So the rules allow you to lose 105 million over a three year period. We almost lost that amount in a one year lol what a sh*t show 

There are allowable losses so I don't think we know the PSR figure yet but yes, what a sh#t show😂

1 minute ago, Lionator said:

I hate Brendan but they could’ve just told him to get gone at any point like Wolves did with the Spanish fella, and actually ran a sustainable business at EPL level. 

the club were too stubborn to sack him, think everyone could see the way performances were towards the end of the 21/22 and the start of 22/23 

where we'd go thru periods of being crap, complete and utter awful shit and then go with like 3/4 out of 6, that would save him

the club went back on all the good foundations they built in the Pearson era etc, 

also.....amazing how the loses got bigger from the time BR was given more control........

• Like 1

I will personally fund every single ufs tifo from now on if they sustain a “ Get Rudkin Out” chant that lasts 90 minutes at every home game until the end of the season 

Edited by EastAnglianFox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

So does this mean even if we are promoted, we will probably have to sell our major assets (KDH, Mads, etc etc)?

we'll probably have to sell KDH but don't forget the Barnes money goes on this seasons figures so that'll help too