Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Millwall A . Tuesday.

10 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

They have just lost to a hopeless Rotherham and Plymouth so no doubt they’ll be on the top of their game against us

Huddersfield 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

We simply have to win all of our games from now. Granted our rivals may drop points but we can’t risk relying on them.  But this is Leicester so I imagine we will do our usual fannying about and keep missing the goal just to annoy all us fans!

5 wins out of 6 is enough, we have a game in hand remember.

• Like 1

The usual suspects need managing - Vardy, Ndidi, Ricardo

Fatawu may benefit from a rest

But we HAVE to win, play the best available team & when the next game comes around we'll play the best available team for that one too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, cc_star said:

The usual suspects need managing - Vardy, Ndidi, Ricardo

Fatawu may benefit from a rest

But we HAVE to win, play the best available team & when the next game comes around we'll play the best available team for that one too

If they haven’t recovered then we have to use the squad I guess but we have to go as strong as feasibly possible from now on. I could see us starting Daka and using Vardy on 60 again. Likewise ndidi and Yunus. Riccardo makes such a difference when he starts. He just makes the team work and brings class and calmness that we need. I’d definitely have albrighton on the bench unless he is struggling. I was surprised he wasn’t yesterday. I’d have bought him  on too. How many times has he been the one to come on and give us that lift and experience when we need it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Supergray22 said:

If they haven’t recovered then we have to use the squad I guess but we have to go as strong as feasibly possible from now on. I could see us starting Daka and using Vardy on 60 again. Likewise ndidi and Yunus. Riccardo makes such a difference when he starts. He just makes the team work and brings class and calmness that we need. I’d definitely have albrighton on the bench unless he is struggling. I was surprised he wasn’t yesterday. I’d have bought him  on too. How many times has he been the one to come on and give us that lift and experience when we need it. 

Yep. Could be a game where we use the likes of Praet, Choudhury, Albrighton, Yunus etc. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Would like to see Yunus given a start, Coady and Praet too. 

Give Fatawu, Faes and Ndidi a break. 

Probably rotate Ricardo too. 

Not so much he gets dizzy though

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hopefully, this will be a nice 2-nil win. On the Southampton game. I think they would have cemented 4th spot and would not want to risk injuries cards etc. So may rest players, even the players on the pitch will not be giving their full 100%

1 minute ago, Daveb5569 said:

Hopefully, this will be a nice 2-nil win. On the Southampton game. I think they would have cemented 4th spot and would not want to risk injuries cards etc. So may rest players, even the players on the pitch will not be giving their full 100%

They’ll be on the beach for Leeds

I think Enzo has taught us that he's reluctant to make changes to his preferred team when results and performances aren't right. This has turned (still plenty of work to do) but he may well now have more confidence for make changes as weird as that sounds.

Ricardo needs to be managed so carefully, as does Ndidi.

• Like 1

A horrible place to go when they are scrapping for points as is Plymouth on Friday. We need 8&9 out of 10 performances throughout the team in these next two games. I wouldn’t change the team too much for Millwall as they will come at us early and are physical so for me keep the likes of Ndidi in from the start,

Weather that storm, nick a goal and their crowd will turn.

Tuesday, Friday is a bit of a killer at this point of the season. 

Changes for Tuesday 

Vardy for Daka 

Hamza for Ricardo 

Praet for Wilf 

Yunus for Fatawu 

Friday 

Think it will be the same team from  Saturday. 

• Like 2