Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Millwall A . Tuesday.

Millwall are terrible, as their position suggests, but we will of course make life hard for ourselves as usual.

• Haha 1

Most will disagree but quite a few changes for me 

Hamza

Yonus

Dennis

Nacho

Possibly Coady and play 3 CB’s as you know what type of game it is going to be ?

Keeping going to the well too often with Ricky and Wilf and you know what will happen and the last few months have proved we simply can’t cope without them

Even a supposedly weakened team should be enough for a dire Millwall lot and if the worse comes to the worse we can use the bench earlier than normal 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

We need him for the next 4 I think we have to take the risk, better to start him and take him off.

but I guess he will need resting at somepoint

I think if he doesn’t start on Tuesday then he’s able to manage the rest of the games 

Mon sat tues fri will be too much 

• Like 3

Performances are not important anymore, 3 pts definitely are.

Trebles for show, doubles for dough, as Bobby George once said........yes, it's a darts quote, but it has meaning.

Edited by STEVIE B
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

Performances are not important anymore, 3 pts definitely are.

Trebles for show, doubles for dough, as Bobby George once said........yes, it's a darts quote, but it has meaning.

Can't see the point of this post.

10 hours ago, weller54 said:

Can't see the point of this post.

Simple. No point in playing well, if you can’t get the result. 

Edited by STEVIE B
  • Like 1

Enzo's comments about the subs making a difference suggest he may start with Praet for Ndidi and Akgun for Fatawu. I'd also put Ricky on the bench. It's so important he stays fit. 

I've no issue with playing Hamza. I just wish he didn't have to play the inverted FB role. His natural game is as a combative midfielder. When he can play that way, like against Bournemouth in the cup, he is good. 

Ndidi is clearly being managed this season. He often gets substituted. He clearly can't start on Tuesday, which is a shame because he looked good today. 

Fatawu just looks knackered- perhaps mentally more than physically. I'd give him a rest and bring him on later in the game. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Just a comfortable win and a full 90 minute performance please, just for my health lol

When was the last time, Stoke away?

Sheffield weds home?

ive send the same thing in the last 4 match threads but I officially give up. Prepare for another 90mins of suffering 

11 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Do we know why Doyle was subbed at half time? Injured or tactical?

Enzo said tactical in radio Leicester interview. Enzo felt Doyle was struggling with one of their players in particular but can’t remember the name.

8 minutes ago, Milky said:

Enzo said tactical in radio Leicester interview. Enzo felt Doyle was struggling with one of their players in particular but can’t remember the name.

Miyoshi

4 hours ago, Raj said:

Give me a shit 0-1 anyway.

Goal coming off Dakas @rsehole in the 4th minute and we hold on for dear life😁

He’ll think it’s come off his elbow then…. 👀

• Haha 3

I think I’d be tempted to go with:

Mads

Justin

Vestergaard

Faes

Doyle

KDH

Winks

Praet

Yunus

Cannon 
Mavididi 

Then on Friday go with

Mads 

Ricardo

Coady

Faes

Justin

KDH

Praet 

Ndidi

Fatawu
Vardy

Yunus

Use the whole squad, get 6 points, go up!

53 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

I can see a few changes with Enzo being hailed if comes off or criticised if doesn’t.

I’d personally wrap Ricky P in cotton wool and wouldn’t start him on Tuesday night.

Same. Do not play inverted full back, we can still do most of our way of playing and keep a proper shape defensively. They will try and flood the flanks.

• Like 2