Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Great, I will ensure one of my avatars is free in the time period to 3d print myself in Kuwait to watch an AI-enabled reconstruction of the final. 

Can someone start the ticket thread now, so we can get all the moaning at the ticket office on out the way early.

Just now, niyaminski said:

Not really as they’ve already been champions of Europe as they keep on reminding everyone 😂

My workmate is a forest fan.  I often say tell us AGAIN about what happened in 1980 😂.  Thing is, in 40 years time we will still be telling the story of 2015/16 😂

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Champions League winners. 

Keep the champagne on ice until then... 

I just looked at the other predicted (speculative?) winners from other clubs outside the hallowed 'Big 6'. It includes Wolves, Newcastle (twice) and our friends from the banks of the Trent (twice). It does not include Spuds or Arsenal. Will they still be Big 6 if they go another half a century, trophyless?

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Champions League winners. 

Keep the champagne on ice until then... 

I think all this proves is that Brendan was laying the foundations at clubs for 25 years down the road 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, The Fox Covert said:

I just looked at the other predicted (speculative?) winners from other clubs outside the hallowed 'Big 6'. It includes Wolves, Newcastle (twice) and our friends from the banks of the Trent (twice). It does not include Spuds or Arsenal. Will they still be Big 6 if they go another half a century, trophyless?

Spurs are there 2034.