Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Millwall (A) - Match Thread

5 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Think there may be an element of protecting young Fatawu here. Remember how the Neanderthals at the den did a job on Chilwell. Scared the poor lad to death.

I highly doubt that’s a consideration for abdul lol

7 minutes ago, niyaminski said:

Wow. Next to no changes.

Right decision given game on Friday?

Depends if you think millwall away or plymouth is a harder game. 

You could always rest someone now just for them to do an acl in training anyway, i get the logic if theyre fit and healthy for today. 

6 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Think there may be an element of protecting young Fatawu here. Remember how the Neanderthals at the den did a job on Chilwell. Scared the poor lad to death.

Abdul doesn’t strike me as the sort to be scared by a few Neanderthal fans. Yunus did well when he came on and deserves a start but I’m also a big fan of Fatawu. He hasn’t been his best of late but I love the enthusiasm he brings and the effort he shows in chasing back as hard as he does going forward. Still it is good to show the players that if they don’t perform then others will be given a chance. 

very pleased to see the strength shown for this game. 

Edited by Supergray22
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr.Bingles said:

Still no Coady

Faes was much better Saturday but even so, I'd have been happy for Coady tonight. 

Let's hope he uses subs well..

Don't wait for Wilf to collapse from exhaustion. Bring Dennis on. Get the legs of JJ and Hamza on. Let Daka and Kels finish them off. 

But, he won't  We'll be hanging on for dear life on our knees at 82 mins

• Like 3

I’d have preferred more rotation. Perhaps Enzo needs to trust in his squad more. But can see the argument for consistency and momentum. A must win game.

Hopefully we stay injury free. I think Millwall will stick it on us. 

If you are going to rest anyone, it makes sense for it to be the 19yo who has been pretty much ever present since Feb. He will be chomping at the bit come friday.

Choudhury can't be trusted to defend or to pass well in big games, so he can't rest Ricardo. It is what it is now, either Ricardo will break down or he won't.

Praet has proved he can be useful in place of Ndidi, and Justin can add some mobility in the last 30mins, other than that we don't have anyone on the bench who you would trust implicitly. Coady maybe if we needed him, Iheanacho if we needed to throw caution to the wind....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Depends if you think millwall away or plymouth is a harder game. 

You could always rest someone now just for them to do an acl in training anyway, i get the logic if theyre fit and healthy for today. 

I guess the idea is that you win the next game and worry about Friday tomorrow 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, urban fox said:

I think in that atmosphere it’s more likely Abdul would get a rush of blood to the head and go flying in similar to the Cov game.

Either way think Yunus deserves a chance after his cameo on Saturday. 

6 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

Abdul doesn’t strike me as the sort to be scared by a few Neanderthal fans. Yunus did well when he came on and deserves a start but I’m also a big fan of Fatawu. He hasn’t been his best of late but I love the enthusiasm he brings and the effort he shows in chasing back as hard as he does going forward. Still it is good to show the players that if they don’t perform then others will be given a chance. 

very pleased to see the strength shown for this game. 

He is brilliant at tracking back, hopefully Millwall don't see enough of the ball, so Yunus doesn't have to

Good team, interested to see Yunus in what is seen as his natural position; good, strong bench as well.