Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Millwall (A) - Match Thread

I think Wilf is playing (and coming off later) so often because they are still trying to get him match fit. 

You could see he was struggling with keeping up before he came off, last time out.

22 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Happy with that. Abdul looked like he was taking too much on against Birmingham. Yunes made a great impact and deserves a start

He was also a victim of GBH the last time we played them. Expect that he would've been targeted again. This might force them to change their game plan. Yunus could be the spanner in the Millwall works.

37 minutes ago, niyaminski said:

Wow. Next to no changes.

Right decision given game on Friday?

This is arguably the tougher game/setting. Plymouth won’t be physical and are more likely to be open so a better chance for rotated players then. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I guess the idea is that you win the next game and worry about Friday tomorrow 

i still get nightmares over that palace game we rotated for and drew… beginning of our downfall 

Edited by Lambert09

32 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Yunus is gonna bag tonight. I can feel it in by bones and baklava. 

Not sure about bagging but I’m supremely confident he will have a shot or 2 on target. 

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Their fans seem delighted on Twitter formerly known as x. 

it’s either going to be 1-0 or 1-5

Reminds me of the Sunderland one. We won that but my god was it much harder than the Sunderland fans made out it would be 

Edited by Swarles Barkley