Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

19 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

The entire point of shirt sponsors is to generate additional funds - and if the past few months have taught us anything, it is that we really need to boost our commercial income. If FBS offered the best deal financially, that is who we should choose. If we could generate more funds with an alternative sponsor, we should choose them instead.

Thanks for explaining that for me I had no idea!!!

I'm aware of the in's and out's of sponsorship and our clubs current position, however I have expressed my opinion that FBS should not be anywhere near the front of our shirts again for the above reasons.

21 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

The entire point of shirt sponsors is to generate additional funds - and if the past few months have taught us anything, it is that we really need to boost our commercial income. If FBS offered the best deal financially, that is who we should choose. If we could generate more funds with an alternative sponsor, we should choose them instead.

We should have been doing this for years. Sadly our owners have preferred to self promote than sell to the biggest bidder.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, davieG said:

422064827_748715040801123_69267103503818

I dont know why people are memeing on these tbh. 

The home looks pretty standard and if that's real I guarantee it looks better actually in person. Could end up being one of our nicer kits since 19/20.

White away looks pretty generic and inoffensive. Actually kinda has a goalkeeper vibe to it. 

Granted the other one looks like a bag of charcoal but tbh if it turns out that's a goalkeeper kit, we all saw way worse in the 90s.

Don't think there's anything that shocking here and it's probably not a real leak anyway. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I dont know why people are memeing on these tbh. 

The home looks pretty standard and if that's real I guarantee it looks better actually in person. Could end up being one of our nicer kits since 19/20.

White away looks pretty generic and inoffensive. Actually kinda has a goalkeeper vibe to it. 

Granted the other one looks like a bag of charcoal but tbh if it turns out that's a goalkeeper kit, we all saw way worse in the 90s.

Don't think there's anything that shocking here and it's probably not a real leak anyway. 

It's almost as if we have this meltdown over kits every single season...

• Like 4

What's the point in banning betting sites from the front of shirts completely and beforehand banning them from kids shirts - but allowing a trading company on all?

One look at the FBS site and the laughable social media they have tells you all you need to know. 

For the difference in how much we are talking, they could go and find a decent reputable brand to sponsor us. It's probably some friend of Top who owns it. 

It looks like we’re going off of the Tiro 24 Competition Match template: https://amp.footyheadlines.com/2706342295728910128/

and it looks like the home shirt has darker blue detailing along the sides

This template has some room for some other shading or patterns along the main “flare” trim down the sides but I can’t quite tell if we have anything else going on there.

I’m a sucker for retro/throwbacks and even if I didn’t like the 2002-03 shirts when they came out, I would definitely get a kick out of the marketing talk for the release saying our kit is supposed to evoke the 02-03 one.

IMG_8551.jpeg

46 minutes ago, Jordan said:

It looks like we’re going off of the Tiro 24 Competition Match template: https://amp.footyheadlines.com/2706342295728910128/

This template has some room for some other shading or patterns along the main “flare” trim down the sides but I can’t quite tell if we have anything else going on there.

I’m a sucker for retro/throwbacks and even if I didn’t like the 2002-03 shirts when they came out, I would definitely get a kick out of the marketing talk for the release saying our kit is supposed to evoke the 02-03 one.

IMG_8551.jpeg

a couple of things about this pic, the players all seem to be wearing mainly black boots, looks far better IMO and rare now.

The stadium frieze with the past history should still be there, yes this was when it was new but they could have remade it and added recent history to it. Made our ground stand out from all the other identikit stadiums a bit that did.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, promised land said:

a couple of things about this pic, the players all seem to be wearing mainly black boots, looks far better IMO and rare now.

The stadium frieze with the past history should still be there, yes this was when it was new but they could have remade it and added recent history to it. Made our ground stand out from all the other identikit stadiums a bit that did.

That's when we were LCFC we're now KPFC. 

Look at the current banner  -  King Power  Est 1884 - LCFC Badge. Ref to Leicester City FC is hidden behind the two big screens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

IMG_8551.jpeg

2002/03 is my favourite LCFC home shirt this century.

38 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

IMG_1712.png

Couldn't care less if we were sponsored by Michael Barrymore's new pool cleaning company and the logo is just a big picture of his smiling face! The money being good is all that matters because we really could use a good sponsorship deal to pad out our revenue just now. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, LCFCJoe96 said:

I like the controversy section of their Wikipedia, military juntas, bribes and oil spills, all very exciting

Sounds like the perfect sponsor for those red dogs up the road.