Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

23 minutes ago, coalvillefox said:

Why do I need to spend £70 quid on a shirt when I've already got one, the club can't force me to buy a new shirt, I won't do it, let's protest outside the ground. I'm going to refuse to buy a new shirt until the club give me one for free for next season

You're not the only customer they tend to lol lol

The club aren't forcing you to buy one in the first place... 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

The sash is awesome. Shame on anyone who bought the orange shirt instead :ph34r:

I've just got myself a 2nd one in the sale so I can wear one into the ground and keep one new - in case I have to wait years for it to come round again. 

I wore my original sash kit with "Barmy Army" and "04" on the back recently, but the numbers are showing their age and starting to fall apart so I don't think it will take another wash. :(

Last couple of seasons leaks/early releases have really dropped, not just for us I mean contrywide.

I think it's down to commercial uncertainty more than anything.

We will obviously have kits designed and signed off already, but who teams have on the front can happen really last minute these days, so I think we'll see a real increase in late june/early july kit releases.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, davieG said:

422064827_748715040801123_69267103503818

I know I have a penchant for being negative with kit leaks... But fuch me… Hope they look better in person. 🤞🤞🤞

That third kit is just a rip off of this seasons PSG away. Did we buy cheap leftover fabric for it??

I’d rather buy the current kit with the gold champions on the back than these… FBS back now we’re in the Prem, ruining our kits for another season. With that said, I’m not sure I’m convinced they’re real. The third looks too amateur for a CAD render

Edited by phoneticerror

They're all going to look a bit better with King Power on them. Honestly think the white one will be a gem. 

Hopefully the 'bin fire' third kit isn't a sign of things to come this season.

4 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

They're all going to look a bit better with King Power on them. Honestly think the white one will be a gem. 

Hopefully the 'bin fire' third kit isn't a sign of things to come this season.

Do we know that King Power will be the sponsor again?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Why?

Where do you want me to start?

It's a crap looking sponsor to start with, basically a gambling company as I'm sure they had a line somewhere on their site saying 75% of people end up losing their money. Thirdly, they bailed on us as soon as we got relegated so no thanks.

Edited by lcfc278
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

Where do you want me to start?

It's a crap looking sponsor to start with, basically a gambling company as I'm sure they had a line somewhere on their site saying 75% of people end up losing their money. Thirdly, they bailed on us as soon as we got relegated so no thanks.

The entire point of shirt sponsors is to generate additional funds - and if the past few months have taught us anything, it is that we really need to boost our commercial income. If FBS offered the best deal financially, that is who we should choose. If we could generate more funds with an alternative sponsor, we should choose them instead.

34 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Do we know that King Power will be the sponsor again?

Just the bit at the bottom of the original screenshots about it being 'not FBS'. Clinging on to hope anyway! 

• Like 1