Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Imagine us going back to Walkers for Kit and Stadium sponsor. 

We parted ways last time because the sponsorship monies was peanuts. Unless they're coming in with big money it's a total non starter. 

Walkers gave us peanuts? What were they thinking?

• Haha 3

On 20/04/2024 at 18:42, bigpapagoldy said:

Would like to see us move away from adidas to more a unique one, maybe Umbro, Macron or even the same as Watford their kits are pretty smart 

For years wanted us to move away from those tinpot companies like Jako, JJB etc. 

Those Macron kits look dreadful. None of that castore, warrior, all makes you find in the cheap part of sports direct. 

• Like 1

On 16/04/2024 at 11:02, ClaphamFox said:

The best sponsors are those who will pay us the most. I doubt that would be Walkers.

We not going to do better than FBS I think.  Unless KP quadruple what they paid last we were in the EPL.

• Like 1

Wouldn't mind them riffing on the traditional. A remake of the white with black and sky blue sash would be lovely.

Or even having a white sash on the home kit.

Maybe even redoing the navy and jade but with a diagonal split a la Monaco's home kits instead of the vertical split.

Or all white with burgundy accents in a nod to the FA Cup winning kit. Or white and burgundy stripes, or white with burgundy pinstripes.

Basically anything that looks like a bit of thought has gone into it rather than just something random.

Edited by ALC Fox
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Super Shinji said:

Any more news on this? Usually unveiled on the last game and not seen any leaks as yet.

Probably be done for the friendlies considering we only knew what division we'd be in a few days ago. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Probably be done for the friendlies considering we only knew what division we'd be in a few days ago. 

We wore this season’s shirts vs West Ham on the final day. Like any retail production cycle our designs will have already been approved well before they go on sale, so there must be other reasons for them not being unveiled for Saturday if they’re not shown then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gunnlaugson's Rizlas said:

Yep, they’re saying it’s 50 quid for the kit and an extra 25 sniffer if you want the actual physical item. 

They spray it on you at the turnstile lol 

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Even though they ballsed up the size of the sash I was shocked to hear the orange kit outsold it this season.

I bought one of the orange tbf. One of the nicest shirts in years- proper classy collar and sleeves. Should’ve used that design for the home and made it blue. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KFS said:

I bought one of the orange tbf. One of the nicest shirts in years- proper classy collar and sleeves. Should’ve used that design for the home and made it blue. 

I was in the shop one lunchtime last week and was having a look at the sale.

I loved the design of the orange kit more than the other two, it was just the apricot colour really didn’t do it for me.

19 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Even though they ballsed up the size of the sash I was shocked to hear the orange kit outsold it this season.

They ballsed it up massively- could have been a classic but it looks dreadful. I got the orange one instead.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

The sash is awesome. Shame on anyone who bought the orange shirt instead :ph34r:

• Thanks 1

Why do I need to spend £70 quid on a shirt when I've already got one, the club can't force me to buy a new shirt, I won't do it, let's protest outside the ground. I'm going to refuse to buy a new shirt until the club give me one for free for next season

• Like 1

On 25/04/2024 at 15:31, lfu said:

I have an inkling that we're going to be wearing something very similar this next season

image.thumb.jpeg.d044488419c46bf991fa8074d5259c89.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.06743212f9685fe76cceaca3b7ee20e3.jpeg

I bloody hope not, it's not even got our badge on it :ph34r: