Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

1 hour ago, stu said:

Just me that thought that was something else other than a gas flame? :ph34r:

download-3.jpeg.fc950a621dec92cde68c99257f1235bc.jpeg

It's a little known fact, but it actually stands for 'Poo Tunnel Thailand'

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I dont know why people are memeing on these tbh. 

The home looks pretty standard and if that's real I guarantee it looks better actually in person. Could end up being one of our nicer kits since 19/20.

White away looks pretty generic and inoffensive. Actually kinda has a goalkeeper vibe to it. 

Granted the other one looks like a bag of charcoal but tbh if it turns out that's a goalkeeper kit, we all saw way worse in the 90s.

Don't think there's anything that shocking here and it's probably not a real leak anyway. 

🤣 couldn't put my finger on what that 3rd kit reminded me of. Bag of charcoal or packet of firelighters! That's it! I can sleep easy now..

• Haha 1

That sponsor will either have to  be white out or have a box round it… hope it’s white out!! They have a white version on their website 

49 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

These PTT chaps are state-owned, that feels dodgy. 

@Finnegan… one of Myanmars biggest sponsors… this one will be… sweaty for you…

Posted (edited)

I think we need white shorts, I think the all blue routine is okay every so often, but it kinda makes us look too Chelsea..

In fact if you swap the white shorts of the away to the home, and the blue shorts to white away it would look better. Anyone good at photo shop to see how this looks

Edited by Leicesterpool

46 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I think we need white shorts, I think the all blue routine is okay every so often, but it kinda makes us look too Chelsea..

In fact if you swap the white shorts of the away to the home, and the blue shorts to white away it would look better. Anyone good at photo shop to see how this looks

Always think we look different to Chelsea due to their white socks

1 hour ago, Tielemans63 said:

20240503_182623.thumb.jpg.2b5df138f416124f76e277f78121fe45.jpgActually really liked the white one, until my Mrs just said "is that a Leeds shirt'?....not so keen now 

It's not white.