Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

Posted (edited)
On 04/05/2024 at 09:52, reynard said:

Really hope this is wrong. Not a company I'd like us to be connected with.

Seriously? Club is financially on its knees, top calls in the big guns to give us a fighting chance and you’re turning your nose up? Absolute madness! It’s a lot different to topps tiles😂

Edited by dooflip
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Sankey93 said:

Is this actually the new sponsor ? Not seen any links/rumours that it’s going to be ?

More than likely. The delay in the kit release would indicate there is a new sponsor in the pipe line. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

More than likely. The delay in the kit release would indicate there is a new sponsor in the pipe line. 

There's definitely a new sponsor and is one of the reasons apparently for new season cards being required. 

They are a multi billion £ company and is financially exactly what we need - Morale may be another matter but we're all still suing oil as far as I'm aware 

When the new kits out, I sell shirts for £25 including name and number, not just us but all teams from across the world . Full kit is £33. Feel free to PM me, iv been doing for about 3 years as a bit of a side-line, I guarantee there is no difference in quality , sizing is great and they wash great..... all have the tags etc .

MODS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DELETE IF NEED BE 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

There's definitely a new sponsor and is one of the reasons apparently for new season cards being required. 

They are a multi billion £ company and is financially exactly what we need - Morale may be another matter but we're all still suing oil as far as I'm aware 

I think we have to accept that who ever is involved as a sponsor, it’s highly likely there will be reasons to morally object. I am not sure the perfect sponsor exists. At this current point in time, I think we have to accept that money talks. 

• Like 2

On 04/05/2024 at 09:52, reynard said:

Really hope this is wrong. Not a company I'd like us to be connected with.

Anything in particular about this company, or just being linked with a state owned oil / gas company.

1 hour ago, VintageFox73 said:

When the new kits out, I sell shirts for £25 including name and number, not just us but all teams from across the world . Full kit is £33. Feel free to PM me, iv been doing for about 3 years as a bit of a side-line, I guarantee there is no difference in quality , sizing is great and they wash great..... all have the tags etc .

Where do you get them from? 

26 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Where do you get them from? 

Comer direct from supplier in China.... I was so dubious when i first got one about 4 years ago, was worried about the quality and sizing like most would. But I ordered one anyway to try and have been doing since ....I refuse to pay £90 or what ever they charge. Delivery is tracked and to your door in 12-16 days , had in 7 before though . They are top quality and I have a nice little customer log 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Anything in particular about this company, or just being linked with a state owned oil / gas company.

Let's just say I agree with the Government Pension Fund of Norway.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dooflip said:

Seriously? Club is financially on its knees, top calls in the big guns to give us a fighting chance and you’re turning your nose up? Absolute madness! It’s a lot different to topps tiles😂

Yes seriously. I'm not stupid and fully understand the club's financial difficulties. There just happen to be things I value more than my football club. You can call it madness if you want I prefer to call it something else.

• Like 4

On 04/05/2024 at 10:18, reynard said:

I fully understand all of this. Sometimes though I think you need to set a precedent and start to stand up for things that really matter in the world and football is not really one of those things. I'm sure most people couldn't care less who the club has a shirt sponsor and that's fine but for me I wouldn't buy a shirt with their name on it. And that's the crux really isn't it? As fans we can't stop what shirt sponsors we have but we don't have to buy them, especially if the sponsors go against our own ideas of decency.

Can I nievely just ask what the problem is with them? I'd never heard of them tbh so just looked them up. They just seem to be a Thai petrochemical company. Is it something that they particularly do as a company that you object to or just merely the nature of their type of business? Genuine question. 👍🏻

1 hour ago, VintageFox73 said:

Comer direct from supplier in China.... I was so dubious when i first got one about 4 years ago, was worried about the quality and sizing like most would. But I ordered one anyway to try and have been doing since ....I refuse to pay £90 or what ever they charge. Delivery is tracked and to your door in 12-16 days , had in 7 before though . They are top quality and I have a nice little customer log 

Can you get children’s too?

3 hours ago, VintageFox73 said:

Will you throw in a free Kylie Minogue LP?

36 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Can I nievely just ask what the problem is with them? I'd never heard of them tbh so just looked them up. They just seem to be a Thai petrochemical company. Is it something that they particularly do as a company that you object to or just merely the nature of their type of business? Genuine question. 👍🏻

Yeah, I'd like to know too.

• Like 1

Far worse sponsor's than one that uses fossil fuels. I'd prefer that to gambling companies personally.

Hopefully we've actually decided to use some business connections to our advantage 

38 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

So is this massive for us from a financial aspect?

It can’t be THAT much to be honest.

The biggest in the league is Man City’s at 60m per season.

Not sure ours can realistically be more than 10m.