Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Blackburn (H) pre match

1 minute ago, Iran said:

I'm 99% confident that the lads will smash Blackburn Rovers at home given the fact they will be playing with much less pressure on their shoulders as they are already promoted and title winners.

But then again, Huddersfield are all but confirmed to play in League One next season and might not have anything to play for.

Our boys will be drunk all week and dreaming of Ibiza. We’re not smashing Blackburn who desperately need a point. 

• Like 1

Ive sat in the Kop all year, trying to get my ST back which i gave up about 15 years ago! But this one sold out too quick for me to get one, was gutted! Ive managed to get my mates ST for this one though but its right next to the drum in L1! Looking forward to trying it up there. Is it good? Im literally row NN 🫣

1 minute ago, Lesta2014 said:

Noticed this isn’t on sky so anyone who can’t make it will struggle to watch the game and trophy lift! As it’s 12:30 ko will foxes hub stream it? 

Yeah should be. Imagine sky will go to our game at full time for the trophy presentation 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lesta2014 said:

Noticed this isn’t on sky so anyone who can’t make it will struggle to watch the game and trophy lift! As it’s 12:30 ko will foxes hub stream it? 

DAZN Canada will be covering Ipswich & Huddersfield as well as Leeds & Southampton so I will flip between those two games. I'm desperately hoping for Leeds to lose in the playoffs so I should enjoy at least one of the games. The great thing about getting promoted is that all the Premier games are covered by Optus Sports on my IPTV network.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bagworthblue said:

Getting bus in for a few pints. Assume local hero wont be open until 11am. Anywhere opening earlier? 

Town. Why would you go local hero for over priced beer?

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Town. Why would you go local hero for over priced beer?

Will start in city centre, then towards ground. Cost no issue, just atmosphere and previously been a good atmosphere there pre game and outdoor drinking! Usually drive in for 12.30 kick offs

Edited by Bagworthblue
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Add KDH to the list.

Likely to be a very different squad next season.

*Or any player that could attract a decent offer (Winks, Mavididi, Faes, Hermansen, etc)

The noises from KDH himself is that he does not wish to leave. As a local lad and a fan of the club, I hope he gets to stay and not become the next Matt Piper.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagworthblue said:

Getting bus in for a few pints. Assume local hero wont be open until 11am. Anywhere opening earlier? 

According to their Facebook, they'll be open from 9am!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

Vardy contract extension announced at full time :whistle:

New contract announced at half-time. Vardy scores a 2nd half hat-trick. Contract extension announced at full time

On 30/04/2024 at 22:27, Silebyfox_89 said:

Mads

Faes Vesty Doyle

Hamza Winks

KDH Ndidi

Fatawu           Mavdidi

Vardy

Subs on: Nelson, Albrighton, Braybrooke, Alves, Cannon.

Is Ricardo injured?

God I hope my trusty stream is reliable tomorrow morning. For us lot in the US it’s going to be one last 4:30am wake up call but worth it.  🤞🏽🤞🏽

I’ll be envious of everyone in Leicester partying after the game. Gonna be epic!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, michael judkins said:

We have one spare ticket for Saturday if anyone interested - SK4 about halfway up, not far from SK3.

Stick it on the resale platform. It'll get snapped up and you'll get your money back :thumbup: