Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Blackburn (H) pre match

Want a win to get the 100 points. Leeds likely to lose against The Saints, so we end up TEN points ahead of them!

Memories of the Tottenham 'we're coming for you side' - ended up third and 11 points behind the Mighty Leicester City!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, HybridFox said:

Felt a bit sorry for Souttar in the celebrations. Definitely seemed away from it all. Not sure how many he needed for a medal otherwise would give him an appearance this game 

Yeah - it's always sad when you don't feel a part of it. I remember Matty James opening up about it when we won the Premier League - he was injured through all of it.

• Like 1

Why the clamour for Alves to play ? It would only be a hollow gesture and the players who actually won promotion and the league should all feature if the plan is to empty the bench it should be their celebration too . Alves’ time will come if he’s good enough I’m sure 

• Like 1

Just now, surrifox said:

Why the clamour for Alves to play ? It would only be a hollow gesture and the players who actually won promotion and the league should all feature if the plan is to empty the bench it should be their celebration too . Alves’ time will come if he’s good enough I’m sure 

Agree, and i think he would feel a bit weird playing as well.

Get Alves, Nelson and Braybrook ready for preseason. Proper ready. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

Want a win to get the 100 points. Leeds likely to lose against The Saints, so we end up TEN points ahead of them!

Memories of the Tottenham 'we're coming for you side' - ended up third and 11 points behind the Mighty Leicester City!

Think this highly unlikely, as Martin has suggested that he is likely to play an under strength side as to not risk injuries for the play offs.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Think this highly unlikely, as Martin has suggested that he is likely to play an under strength side as to not risk injuries for the play offs.

Agreed. But same could apply to "The Best Side in The League "    !!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foxes96 said:

Perfect opportunity to give Alves and Braybrooke half an hour in the league. Nelson from the start. And Albrighton (on as Captain) and Cannon, for Vardy and one of the wingers for the last 10/15 mins. 

Hermansen 

Nelson - Vestergaard - Justin

Ricardo - Winks

McAteer  - Ndidi  -  KDH -  Mavididi

Vardy

Stolarczyk / Coady / Faes / Hamza / Braybrooke / Alves / Fatawu / Albrighton / Cannon 

This 100%, show these young players that they are the future of Leicester City and give them minutes in such a massive celebration 🍾 

1 minute ago, SuperMike said:

Agreed. But same could apply to "The Best Side in The League "    !!!

But Leeds will still have something to play for, irrespective if Ipswich win tonight.

5 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I want the full works. Dancing girls, fireworks, Kasabian, a live rendition of WYS from Jersey Budd, Rodgers hanging from a cage at the top of SK1. I want to see Enzo do his Fatawu dance in the center circle before the players come out.

This...and Vardy running to the centre circle waving a contract extension while Rudkin is beaten from the stadium with a giant p45 pinned on a baseball bat.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I want the full works. Dancing girls, fireworks, Kasabian, a live rendition of WYS from Jersey Budd, Rodgers hanging from a cage at the top of SK1. I want to see Enzo do his Fatawu dance in the center circle before the players come out.

Add in a reconstruction of a DJ Campbell offside - Proper linesman and everything. 

Get the points then start with the pleasantries. 

Hopefully Albrighton gets some minutes, along with Alves. Would be surprised to see Braybrooke involved. He’s not been with the first team for the photos or travelled with the squad like Alves has.