Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Blackburn (H) pre match

3 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

If you were offered a deal where Danny Ward leaves the club for free on Sunday, but in exchange he gets to be captain on Saturday and lift the trophy, would you take it?

No

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So Saturday is potentially the last time we see Vardy & Albrighton, last of the legends. Add to those Ndidi, Nacho, Vestergaard, Doyle, Akgün and Praet. I wonder who, if any of them, will get a contract extension given our financial situation. 

Could be a bittersweet day :cry:

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, shen said:

So Saturday is potentially the last time we see Vardy & Albrighton, last of the legends. Add to those Ndidi, Nacho, Vestergaard, Doyle, Akgün and Praet. I wonder who, if any of them, will get a contract extension given our financial situation. 

Could be a bittersweet day :cry:

I hope Ndiddi gets a new contract and Vardy an extension for another year.

Sadly Vesty and Doyle are too slow for the premiership and Akgun is too short and lightweightt hough he does have talent.

I hope the rest go.

3 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Nah main focus will be second place. 

Interesting where 2nd place trophy starts if Ipswich lose tonight. 

Would kind of like to see Ipswich lose tonight so that Leeds start more premature celebrations, ahead of conceding a last minute equaliser v Saints on Saturday to miss out on 2nd to Ipswich.

51 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

If you were offered a deal where Danny Ward leaves the club for free on Sunday, but in exchange he gets to be captain on Saturday and lift the trophy, would you take it?

Absolutely although on the proviso he’s subbed inside the first 5 minutes and the trophy is quickly passed on to Vardy 

53 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

No - he'd drop it and we can't afford the repair bill until after June

8 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Would kind of like to see Ipswich lose tonight so that Leeds start more premature celebrations, ahead of conceding a last minute equaliser v Saints on Saturday to miss out on 2nd to Ipswich.

Nope. Want Leeds hopes crushed today. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

I hope Ndiddi gets a new contract and Vardy an extension for another year.

Sadly Vesty and Doyle are too slow for the premiership and Akgun is too short and lightweightt hough he does have talent.

I hope the rest go.

Sign Doyle as a replacement for Vestergard, great passer and more pace.

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

Perfect end to the season. Ipswich join us Leeds fvck up the play offs brum relegated.

I'll have that pal👍🏾

18 hours ago, HybridFox said:

Felt a bit sorry for Souttar in the celebrations. Definitely seemed away from it all. Not sure how many he needed for a medal otherwise would give him an appearance this game 

Well he is paid handsomely for it - part of the game I suppose...

Seen a few people say this will be Ndidis last game for us, has this been confirmed or just speculation?

I can’t see that we would get a better player than him for free, so would imagine from our point of view we’d be offering him a new deal??

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Seen a few people say this will be Ndidis last game for us, has this been confirmed or just speculation?

I can’t see that we would get a better player than him for free, so would imagine from our point of view we’d be offering him a new deal??

If we offer a deal I hope it’s on reduced terms. Up to him if he thinks he can get better elsewhere. Best years behind him. Time to say bye. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

Sign Doyle as a replacement for Vestergard, great passer and more pace.

He does have more pace than Vesty but he is still quite slow. . It would depend on what Man C value him at. It would be nice to find a young mobile CB for a reasonable price.

Does anyone know of this games on the TV? I was lead to believe it was on sky but there isnt a game listed at all.. or is this following the 3pm blackout rules?