Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

Thai Celebrities on the Pitch/Parade

10 minutes ago, FoxyLoxy79 said:

We have paid a fortune in that ****ing lounge for over 3 years , imagine how pissed off we were as well! Every midweek game in the pissing rain when we’ve been getting hammered we’ve been there, to be booted out last day for these ****ers. Enraged doesn’t come close. 

What you going to do about it? 

47 minutes ago, KFS said:

We’ve been told that we’re massive over there for years. Someone can post the Spurs end versus ours from that friendly. It won’t ever change and while that remains a fact, some weird top six whoring influencers will continue to nab tickets. Not a fan

@FoxyLoxy79we were dming about this. Thoughts?

Really annoyed to be honest , especially now seeing the other thread detailing even more

of the hangers on. I need to stop reading it and just walk away, I’m already fuming about it and nothing will change . They’ve shown their contempt for their supporters by prioritising these influencers over their loyal fan base. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Where was the bus containing real Leicester celebrities like Serge Pizzorno, Engelbert Humperdinck, Mark Selby, Roy Cropper, Sam Bailey & Showaddywaddy.

Disgraceful organising. 

Thank you for reminding me that this photo exists:

article-0-1A2A722200000578-291_634x424.j

Dyer and Moore's faces of profound disinterest will always amuse me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

What you going to do about it? 

I’ve complained, they’ve ignored me and refused to engage “I appreciate your frustration” 🙄 I’m simply not renewing. Not that they will care in the slightest I’m sure, I bet they will have a queue of mugs to take our space. They’re welcome to it. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Thank you for reminding me that this photo exists:

article-0-1A2A722200000578-291_634x424.j

Dyer and Moore's faces of profound disinterest will always amuse me.

Honestly what were they thinking. Someone who was famous for about 15 minutes. Ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Honestly what were they thinking. Someone who was famous for about 15 minutes. Ridiculous.

Tbf the uk is excellent at churning out low grade celebs as a whole. “Look at that poor boy who can’t swallow his food, let’s make him a millionaire” the most recent questionable one.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Foxes99 said:

It was a complete joke, yesterday, bashed out aload for hospitality in the fosse for a few of us as I was coming from overseas for the game. Were have  bit of atmosphere and booze before the trophy lifting.  Received an email that morning, after half time  the lounges are closed for a private party, but you can have  a free pint on us because of this.  The free party was for  all these thai hang ons. 

It wasn’t for Top’s friends, it’s an annual club staff party. Held every year (last year notwithstanding due to relegation). Normally hundreds of the staff (every level from players to cleaners) and their friends/family attend. Does seem bad they didn’t mention this to you though.

Edited by Beechey
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Because actual fans of the club will have missed out on tickets for this lot to be there.

Not being funny, but I don't think "this lot" paid to be there, nor took any spaces from actual fans. Quite the contrary. They were there as guests and would've been taken care of by the club. 

No one in Europe has probably ever heard of them (I certainly haven't and, judging by their social feeds, they seem to be your run-of-the-mill brainless influencers), but if they increase awareness and bring a few bob to the club from Asia/Thailand then that's fine with me. 

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

It wasn’t for Top’s friends, it’s an annual club staff party. Normally hundreds of the staff and their friends/family attend. Does seem bad they didn’t mention this to you though.

Beg to differ on this I’m afraid. May have been something they did historically but certainly didn’t 2020 (as closed), 2021, 2022 nor last year. And but the very fact they emailed us Thursday about it shows the fact they knew it was clearly shafting us. 

Just now, FoxyLoxy79 said:

Beg to differ on this I’m afraid. May have been something they did historically but certainly didn’t 2020 (as closed), 2021, 2022 nor last year. And but the very fact they emailed us Thursday about it shows the fact they knew it was clearly shafting us. 

There was definitely one at the end of 2021/22 because I attended it. Wasn’t one last year due to relegation. Can’t speak for before 2021 though.

It was annoying to see so many people who were nothing to do with the club. 

They should have had most of he players and Enzo on one, rest on the next with one guest and the backroom staff on another as they deserve it as well. 

But I just walked away on that last bus. My son asked who they were, I said people going to Fosse Park.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beechey said:

There was definitely one at the end of 2021/22 because I attended it. Wasn’t one last year due to relegation. Can’t speak for before 2021 though.

They didn’t close fosse Club early for it however so I couldn’t have cared less 

1 hour ago, funkyrobot said:

Did anyone see this lad in almost FKW mode? He even had boots on! 

IMG_8818.jpeg

Only just realised he was not an academy player.

Kept asking people round me who the **** is he, looks like fattest academy player I’ve ever seen 

It's grim. That bus parade today was a bit embarrassing. 5 ****ing buses 🤣!

Fans hanging about why a load of tops mates **** about taking selfies on the balcony.

That was nothing to do with the fans today and all about King Power.

• Like 3