CornwallFox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 12 minutes ago, Parafox said: It's Faes though so to be expected. He's playing pretty well, v you can see him talking a lot to the other players, using his experience. He's getting on with it despite constant boos right behind him. I'm not sure it's him in the wrong. 1
BigGibbo Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Slow motion header from Braybrooke 😂 Nice move though.
Dan Posted 19 September Posted 19 September We ought to be capable of at least 3 goals here. These are like a very very shit Bundesliga side.
Lambert09 Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 35 minutes ago, SafewayFox said: So you’re happy that Wout is starting? In league 1, tbh yes. He is better than the others, whether you like it or not 1
RoboFox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September We’re just going to have to accept that Russellball is going to result in at least 5 good chances for the opposition because of suicide passes out from the back. We’ve just got to outscore them.
Jacnah Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Just now, LCFCJohn said: I said I don’t agree with booing him. But I just said I don’t think it’s entitled. It’s a broken relationship. You don’t think the club should have moved him on before now? I think hes a liability and my heart sank when i saw his name. Still wouldnt boo him during a game though. I dont know why he hasnt been moved on tbh...suspect hes on to much money and isnt getting any offers near it.
Rubbersoul Posted 19 September Posted 19 September I don’t like how all our games constantly feel like we’re holding onto a lead in the 90th minute. It’s all so panicked
Clever Fox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September We could do with a second to quieten them down a bit.
StinckleyFox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Just now, Dan said: We ought to be capable of at least 3 goals here. These are like a very very shit Bundesliga side. Bundesliga side? What?😂😂
Parafox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Just now, CornwallFox said: He's playing pretty well, v you can see him talking a lot to the other players, using his experience. He's getting on with it despite constant boos right behind him. I'm not sure it's him in the wrong. I didn't say it was. But he's the cause.
DJ Barry Hammond Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Just now, RoboFox said: We’re just going to have to accept that Russellball is going to result in at least 5 good chances for the opposition because of suicide passes out from the back. We’ve just got to outscore them. Fans wanted exciting football did they not?
The Doctor Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 1 minute ago, Rubbersoul said: Thought that header was in! never going in, it's a save for the cameras. Cross is a decent one but too floated for just direction to be enough, Sammy needed to be putting the power on it as well
Arkie Bennett Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Faes and Mccarthy are like the Dangerous Brothers without the comedy.
Dan Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Just now, StinckleyFox said: Bundesliga side? What?😂😂 Stylistically. Hence the very very shit bit.
Stopharage Posted 19 September Posted 19 September McCarthy really is diabolical with his feet. He’s an absolute bombscare whenever the ball goes back to him. 1
VLC86 Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Just now, Clever Fox said: We could do with a second to quieten them down a bit. Sounds raucous doesn’t it. 1
Recommended Posts