Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

What are you reading at the moment?

Read this last week ..  looked good and got some great reviews .. (attached) ..  great start and bags of promise ..  but my opinion ..  cobblers !   Don’t bother !

P. S. Mrs CF read it as well (wouldn’t believe me) ..  and her opinion ..  cobblers !

B3C61A23-BD3B-4685-BF42-8C4EAD7C5489.jpeg

73E2C9A4-EE33-45E4-B5CC-7DD6839B5981.jpeg

Currently reading Hannibal Rising - despite lots of things basically saying I should have just stopped at Hannibal. It is a bit 'meh' at the moment and not reaching the highs of the previous books in the series, but a nice easy read anyway. For anyone who hasn't tried the series before the I highly recommend it. Red Dragon is the first and best in the series and it is just such a brilliant book.

• 4 weeks later...

Never read anything like this in my life... i find it almost impossible to describe or recommend, I have been moved, bored, enthralled, horrified and confused.

It was almost like listening to an art work... a 7 hour poem that at times wasnt, but couldve been in a different language.

Axiomatic by Maria Tumarkin
phew...:ermm:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished I am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes. 

It's about an American former intelligence agent, that's been called back into the intelligence world to track down a Saudi Arabian terrorist known only as "the saracen" who has managed to engineer a strain of smallpox that is resistant to vaccination, and plans to release it in the United States. 

I really enjoyed it, its not usually my type of thing but a work mate recommended it and I'm glad he did

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...