Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

I was feeling a bit stressed at work earlier. My Manager saw that I was struggling so he came over to have a chat with me.

"You know when I'm feeling stressed, I skive off work for a couple of hours, go home and give the wife a good shagging" he said

"O.K. thanks boss" I replied, and off I went.

Returning back to work a few hours later, I went to find my Manager. "Cheers for the advice boss" I said, "That really worked a treat and I feel so much better now".

"Oh and by the way, you've got a lovely house!"

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I was feeling a bit stressed at work earlier. My Manager saw that I was struggling so he came over to have a chat with me.

"You know when I'm feeling stressed, I skive off work for a couple of hours, go home and give the wife a good shagging" he said

"O.K. thanks boss" I replied, and off I went.

Returning back to work a few hours later, I went to find my Manager. "Cheers for the advice boss" I said, "That really worked a treat and I feel so much better now".

"Oh and by the way, you've got a lovely house!"

I'm beginning to think we've exhausted the supply of available jokes, Izzy.

I swear I told that one a few months ago.

4 minutes ago, Buce said:

You may well be right mate.

I didn't see much of this thread a few months ago when I was in hospital so could well have missed it :doh:

Must try harder...

7 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

You may well be right mate.

I didn't see much of this thread a few months ago when I was in hospital so could well have missed it :doh:

Must try harder...

That wasn't aimed at you personally, mate - there have been several cases of repitition recently (one of them by me :blush:).

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Buce said:

I think it may have been on here twice ! ...   lol    I've seen a couple that I have posted reposted again ...    wouldn't mind but they got more likes than mine did ! ...   :)

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I think it may have been on here twice ! ...   lol    I've seen a couple that I have posted reposted again ...    wouldn't mind but they got more likes than mine did ! ...   :)

5a7dce17ed97d_itsthewayItellem.jpg.9f020bf2f6222ffef5ebcc86844dc193.jpg

• Sad 1

I was in Ann Summers this morning sniffing womens knickers. The assistant came over to me and said “I will call the police if you dont leave the shop right now!”

I said “Don’t you tell me that I'm the first bloke to sniff womens knickers in here!”

She said “We’ll there have been a few others in the past, but I’ve never seen anyone else sniffing them while the women are wearing them”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1