Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

1 minute ago, Lovejoy said:

Off to Wembley after work, the cheap tickets should compensate for having to sit through 90 minutes of the England team.

Bizarre logic. 

Reminds me of my brother-in-law - working in China, he started smoking because (and I quote) "you can't afford not to at that price".

• Haha 2

Just now, Buce said:

Bizarre logic. 

Reminds me of my brother-in-law - working in China, he started smoking because (and I quote) "you can't afford not to at that price".

EE tickets for £20 and it's on my route home, albeit it the slow way lol. Also first chance in a fair while to have a beer with my best mate which is the main reason I'm going.

10 minutes ago, KingGTF said:

Went to see the Live at the Apollo Christmas special filmed yesterday. Katherine Ryan is officially the least funny human to ever exist, makes Sarah Millican seem like Tommy Cooper.

Actually, I think you'll find it's a tie between @Buce and @Beliall as officially the least funny human to ever exist :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I'm guessing they have food banks in Surrey

IMG_0599.JPG.db53a93b18a8e1137d7d3610a78c3a98.JPG

I'm in West Sussex old man, do keep up.  Mind you we did have one of these when we moved in.  I wouldn't spend my money on one though!

In good news, bonus error now fixed, and in time for the payroll deadline.  Phew!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Long week as well glad it finishes today! 

Did an eviction today. Got racially abused and was told to die in a hurricane or an earthquake 

Nearly laughed in her face tbh lol

Racist ...   and makes light of the sh1t that's  happening in the Caribean !! ...   jeez ..    we need a new word to describe those type of people !

Just now, Countryfox said:

Racist ...   and makes light of the sh1t that's  happening in the Caribean !! ...   jeez ..    we need a new word to describe those type of people !

Yep! Got told to go back to Syria, I'm a dirty Muslim taking over the streets and the councils, and to die in a flood on the street. 

Funny thing was she was calm at the start then all of a sudden flipped and had a fit of rage towards us all. 

5 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Nah, I think c**t sums them up nicely enough.

Edited by FoxInBlue
  • Like 1