Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

9 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Toughen up bro, my grandmother had about 50 and fed them before the kids.  Crazy cat lady.  I still have one :)  oh and Zara the GSD puppy ;)

It wasn't so much the scratching, although that was annoying, I wish I wasn't allergic to them. I have terrible allergies. Ruins my summer and stops me from enjoying horse riding with my daughter. I still wouldn't get a cat though! :)

8 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Was it a lion ? ...

When I was little it looked like it. I think it was one of those large fat breeds, either that or she just overfed it. Not many lions in Groby though!

Mind you, there are about 9 cousins, so I am not surprised the cat didn't like us invading Grandma's house! My family still lament its passing; I am callous enough to have a little chuckle when then talk fondly of it.

Edited by Merging Cultures

On 8/29/2017 at 19:29, ajthefox said:

I've taken a cat for a walk of sorts.

I lived in a flat in the centre of liverpool that had no external space with an ex girlfriend so the cats were house cats. We took them to a park (we didn't actually walk them there) and then had them on a leash while we were sat down relaxing. Let them climb a few trees and have a good sniff around too. 

It's not the ideal scenario but I don't think it's idiotic.

Wow, how big was she?

• Like 1

I was expecting a delivery of meat today, and obviously wanted to get it into the fridge as soon as it arrived. As I was working, I asked my wife to keep an eye out for said meat delivery. I also put a cool bag in the outside storage box in case there was no-one in when it was delivered.

I texted my wife at around 11ish and again at 3ish but she said that no meat had been delivered. Spoke to her at about 4.30 and still nothing.

I got home at 5 and checked the cool box, which was empty. I then went into the house and saw a big box in the hall. It was my meat delivery. It had been accepted by my wife at 10am. The box was labelled 'Meat' with the butchers logo and name on the side.

...when asked, her reply was "oh yeah, that came this morning - I didn't know it was your meat delivery, though"

Just.... :o

4 minutes ago, Milo said:

I was expecting a delivery of meat today, and obviously wanted to get it into the fridge as soon as it arrived. As I was working, I asked my wife to keep an eye out for said meat delivery. I also put a cool bag in the outside storage box in case there was no-one in when it was delivered.

I texted my wife at around 11ish and again at 3ish but she said that no meat had been delivered. Spoke to her at about 4.30 and still nothing.

I got home at 5 and checked the cool box, which was empty. I then went into the house and saw a big box in the hall. It was my meat delivery. It had been accepted by my wife at 10am. The box was labelled 'Meat' with the butchers logo and name on the side.

...when asked, her reply was "oh yeah, that came this morning - I didn't know it was your meat delivery, though"

Just.... :o

Lol. Grounds for divorce.

Maybe you should give her your meat tonight.

• Like 1