Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

7 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Well my grandpa didnt take long to go. He passed away earlier today peacefully. Wish i could have been there. Going to see if i can catch a flight to england as the funeral will be somewhere in Leicester. 

My youngest brother was flying out tonight  on a visit vacation to england to see our older brother but by the time he lands friday morning will have missed my gramps by 1 lousy stinking day.

Sorry for your loss mate. 

I opened the door for Serge and Tom from Kasabian yesterday morning on their way into the office reception, Tom gave me a nice, loud "CHEERS MATEH." I'd just been to the gym and my bag contained my green and yellow 83-85 away kit. I thought about getting it out and bonding with them over a shared love for the club, perhaps getting them to sign it, then I figured they wouldn't fancy handling a sweat-sodden, stinking shirt and besides, bothering the 'talent' is somewhat frowned upon. 

Later that day I popped down to have a look at them rehearsing, I was one in a crowd of about 10. It was fun.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Well my grandpa didnt take long to go. He passed away earlier today peacefully. Wish i could have been there. Going to see if i can catch a flight to england as the funeral will be somewhere in Leicester. 

My youngest brother was flying out tonight  on a visit vacation to england to see our older brother but by the time he lands friday morning will have missed my gramps by 1 lousy stinking day.

Sorry pal.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

That really sucks mate, hopefully you can take some comfort that he is at peace and not suffering now.

• Like 2

On 15/12/2017 at 03:28, Jattdogg said:

Sorry for your families loss........ Take Care and Try to Stay Positive at a Very Difficult Time.

5 minutes ago, Buce said:

Fvcking crap. 

Does anyone else find their mood altered by a poor City performance?

Yep. Had a completely unnecessary argument with him indoors, even though he knows better than to try talking to me when we've lost, and will probably remain thoroughly bad tempered all weekend. 

37 minutes ago, Buce said:

Fvcking crap. 

Does anyone else find their mood altered by a poor City performance?

It's worse when it's an early kick off too. Puts a whole dampener on the weekend. I think most of us expected a straightforward win after our recent form and now we're all left wondering what next.

Yeah, all a bit fvcking crap really...

On 15/12/2017 at 11:13, RoboFox said:

I opened the door for Serge and Tom from Kasabian yesterday morning on their way into the office reception, Tom gave me a nice, loud "CHEERS MATEH." I'd just been to the gym and my bag contained my green and yellow 83-85 away kit. I thought about getting it out and bonding with them over a shared love for the club, perhaps getting them to sign it, then I figured they wouldn't fancy handling a sweat-sodden, stinking shirt and besides, bothering the 'talent' is somewhat frowned upon. 

Later that day I popped down to have a look at them rehearsing, I was one in a crowd of about 10. It was fun.

Used Tom's season ticket about 4 years back. Sat right in front of Geoff with my dad. Geoff was commentating for Talksport but refused to call Lloyd Dyer 'the beast' on air. He should have.

On 11/12/2017 at 20:55, urban.spaceman said:

Bought 15 copies of the Champions DVD back in August at the concourse sale for a quid each.

Put them on eBay for a tenner each. Already sold 7.

Happy Christmas.

Have now sold every copy - with a profit of £150!

Money I can use for Christmas presents!

Or to pay off bills and my overdraft!

Or even on drugs and women!

I'm off to get twatted!

Christmas innit.

Cheers.

:vardy:

Edited by urban.spaceman

There’s 8 of us at work who do a Euro million’s syndicate. 

£2.50 each every Friday we buy 8 tickets. We have just counted our “winnings” for the year to put towards going out for a few beers. 

£113.10 we have got in the kitty lol we might aswell have just saved the £20 each week. Least we would have had over a grand to go out with. 

• Haha 1

The big 38 today. Time is flying but always thankful to have good health and 2 lovely children and i suppose a loving wife :)

Making some curry chicken and roti for dinner. One of my brothers is coming over. Have a nice strawberry shortcake birthday cake awating to be devoured nom nom nom.

• Like 1