Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Safehouse.

15 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

I might let people who voted Puel Out / Remain have biscuits too. 

Puel In / Leave, I dunno. Maybe these people can collectively lick the packet. 

Puel Out / Leave - pfft. Nothing for you. 

33 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I hope you're 'Puel In' and voted Remain Deb, otherwise there's no way Daz will share his biscuits with you 

16 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

I might let people who voted Puel Out / Remain have biscuits too. 

Puel In / Leave, I dunno. Maybe these people can collectively lick the packet. 

Puel Out / Leave - pfft. Nothing for you. 

Well I have always been, and can't see it changing in the near future, Puel in. However I voted to leave, and would do so again. I'm happy to replace the Rich Tea I have dunked in my wine (which btw was a new, but not unpleasant experience) with chocolate Hob Nobs ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, FoxesDeb said:

Well I have always been, and can't see it changing in the near future, Puel in. However I voted to leave, and would do so again. I'm happy to replace the Rich Tea I have dunked in my wine (which btw was a new, but not unpleasant experience) with chocolate Hob Nobs 

You know what Deb, you keep that biscuit. 

You always seem nice so I can forgive you for being a dirty leaver. 

:wub:

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

My apologies. I was associating a type of mentality with a large age bracket. I did not mean ALL those that happen to fall into the age group, as I do. 

Anyway, it it doesn't belong, more apologies. 

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

We won away at Everton, we're 7th and yet I find the need to pop baxk in here. Feels like a civil war between the Puel Remainers and Puel Leavers on the matchday thread, etc.

The problem is both the out camp and in camp like to chest thump and go on about how each side is a tw@t for having a differing opinion. The fact is both sides have valid points and if you cant see that then quit life? Lol.  Perhaps one side is more right but hey ho its a forum and debate is allowed. The passion both sides have is a love for the club and wanting them to do well either way. Prefer if people left  insults out if it but grown men are the worst for that lol.

• Like 1