Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Offshore (well I presume it is with BT) call/helpline centres.

Tried using 'BT Chat' to try and sort a wi-fI router problem out.

I told him/her (they had a very foreign name, about 10 letters for first and surname) what the problem was, in simplified terms as I could, a few times without success.

Then someone else (not English) rang me and told me to explain again, and after trying to explain a few times more he said ''I don't know, sorry'' then put the phone down.

Thinking of changing internet and TV contract with them to another company due to this as expected better, but the problem is most are set to increase their prices quite soon and it's hard to find a good customer service and straightforward (a company that can sort problems out easily and quickly) firm with this in mind.

15 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Offshore (well I presume it is with BT) call/helpline centres.

Tried using 'BT Chat' to try and sort a wi-fI router problem out.

I told him/her (they had a very foreign name, about 10 letters for first and surname) what the problem was, in simplified terms as I could, a few times without success.

Then someone else (not English) rang me and told me to explain again, and after trying to explain a few times more he said ''I don't know, sorry'' then put the phone down.

Thinking of changing internet and TV contract with them to another company due to this as expected better, but the problem is most are set to increase their prices quite soon and it's hard to find a good customer service and straightforward (a company that can sort problems out easily and quickly) firm with this in mind.

yeah i've had shit customer service from BT before, at the start of my contract just over a year ago. Thankfully not much has gone wrong since so haven't had to require any of their customer service again.

• Like 1

Using other people's showers. 

I stayed round my mate's the other night and his shower is a fvcking deathtrap. It's like being in a boxing ring with Mike Tyson. You have to know exactly when to take a step back and when to come inside. It goes from boiling hot to freezing cold every 2 minutes and there's a twenty second period where the temperature is bearable before it tries to scald you again.

4 hours ago, Danizen said:

I stayed round my mate's the other night and his shower is a fvcking deathtrap. It's like being in a boxing ring with Mike Tyson. You have to know exactly when to take a step back and when to come inside. It goes from boiling hot to freezing cold every 2 minutes and there's a twenty second period where the temperature is bearable before it tries to scald you again.

Dude you shouldn't be doing that in your own shower let alone someone else's.

9 hours ago, Danizen said:

Like a caravan shower lol

Well then maybe we can move on from this unfortunate smelting accident...crickets. ..

Soooooo, why are managers absolute cvnts to good,  smart and hard working employees?

Why do dumb people manage others?

Why did nobody explain to me in life that to get ahead you just need to be an absolute  Bell-end? 

I fail at life because i'm smart (minus my spelling and grammar mistakes..... but then again "English"  was an average grade for me).

I make mistakes and own up to them. I am far from perfect but for fcuk sakes managers get a grip!

GFY to all those cvnty managers. 

If any of you in here are managers then please don't be a bell.  If your employees are bells then you are allowed to be a cvnt to them. 

Probably a post for the "how was your day" thread but cvnty managers grind my gears!

Rant done. Rage gone until tomorrows cvntiness lol

Milo playing the victim after getting his platform kicked out from underneath him at Berkeley, when it was reasonably evident that he was going to out undocumented students staying there in the same way that he's done to trans and other vulnerable students in the past.

Of course, he denies it, but really?

Edited by leicsmac

14 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Well then maybe we can move on from this unfortunate smelting accident...crickets. ..

Soooooo, why are managers absolute cvnts to good,  smart and hard working employees?

Why do dumb people manage others?

Why did nobody explain to me in life that to get ahead you just need to be an absolute  Bell-end? 

I fail at life because i'm smart (minus my spelling and grammar mistakes..... but then again "English"  was an average grade for me).

I make mistakes and own up to them. I am far from perfect but for fcuk sakes managers get a grip!

GFY to all those cvnty managers. 

If any of you in here are managers then please don't be a bell.  If your employees are bells then you are allowed to be a cvnt to them

Probably a post for the "how was your day" thread but cvnty managers grind my gears!

Rant done. Rage gone until tomorrows cvntiness lol

Are you a bell perhaps?  Dilly Ding Dilly Dong

1 hour ago, leicsmac said:

Milo playing the victim after getting his platform kicked out from underneath him at Berkeley, when it was reasonably evident that he was going to out undocumented students staying there in the same way that he's done to trans and other vulnerable students in the past.

Of course, he denies it, but really?

He might be a professional troll and a twat, but  I'd have to say the 'protesters' in this case, as is routinely happening now, are being the bigger twats. Beating people unconscious in the street, vandalising local businesses, pepper spraying women in the face, beating people (including women) with poles/weapons, smashing ATM machines, smashing University property buildings up with metal fences, starting fires, and tearing down temporary lights with generators which then lead to more fires, carrying banners saying 'this is war' ... the list could go on. It's getting out of hand, and all because someone was going to give a talk with opinions they don't like.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darkon84 said:

He might be a professional troll and a twat, but  I'd have to say the 'protesters' in this case, as is routinely happening now, are being the bigger twats. Beating people unconscious in the street, vandalising local businesses, pepper spraying women in the face, beating people (including women) with poles/weapons, smashing ATM machines, smashing University property buildings up with metal fences, starting fires, and tearing down temporary lights with generators which then lead to more fires, carrying banners saying 'this is war' ... the list could go on. It's getting out of hand, and all because someone was going to give a talk with opinions they don't like.

Oh yeah, I'm sure there are better ways to deny someone a platform (perhaps whoever invited him should have thought about that in the first place, for instance). I'm just taking issue with him acting all victimised and going on about free speech when he was going to use that right to target (or get others to target) vulnerable individuals in malicious fashion.

As such, it's a little more than giving a talk with opinions that aren't liked.

Edited by leicsmac