Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

4 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Can anyone name a decent carvery where the food is actual decent? 

Hobby Horse roundabout one is the dog's dinner. Awful.

As you have a kid, Grove Farm is actually pretty decent.

10 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Hobby Horse roundabout one is the dog's dinner. Awful.

As you have a kid, Grove Farm is actually pretty decent.

I think Grove farm has been closed down for environmental health reasons. 

Not a big fan of Roast dinners but if I was going to have one the places I would go would be. 

The Forge 

The Shires (Peatling Parva)

1573 or whatever it is near the highcross.

38 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

They are yes.

Mind you last time I went to both was a couple of years ago lol so opinion probably now invalid.

Hobby horse recently changed management, meant to be vastly improved.

Old people in supermarkets are bad enough... old people in supermarkets who meet other old people they know and then stand talking, obstructing the whole aisle and are so  fvcking ignorant they won't move.

Get out of my way shitheads I have somewhere else to be.

I try to avoid going before 6 pm. If you go during the day your trip is likely to coincide with a mini bus load of them from the local care home.

15 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Old people in supermarkets are bad enough... old people in supermarkets who meet other old people they know and then stand talking, obstructing the whole aisle and are so  fvcking ignorant they won't move.

Get out of my way shitheads I have somewhere else to be.

I try to avoid going before 6 pm. If you go during the day your trip is likely to coincide with a mini bus load of them from the local care home.

Im sure they have a  camera outside my house, whenever I leave to go shopping, by the time i arrive there's a minibus dropping the fogies off

Supermarket car parks. Designed by Mr Rubik so that the first person in can stop and decide which space they want leaving a mile tailback behind them. Then the rest drive right to the front and circle round for half an hour to find the absolute least footstep spot.

I on the other hand park far away in a deserted strip of bays so my car wont get slammed and scratched only to find that every time I return there is a white van and a old couple eating their sandwiches either side of me.

41 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

The exchange rate for Euros. Absolute shambles, just been to get some euros for Amsterdam and I feel a bit violated 

And the exchange rate for dollars. Moving over to the US in December with a lot of saved money, and trying to think of a way to get the money converted whereby I don't get shafted doing so.

7 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

And the exchange rate for dollars. Moving over to the US in December with a lot of saved money, and trying to think of a way to get the money converted whereby I don't get shafted doing so.

Leave it in GBP as long as possible, the US$ will drop at some point.