Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest seanfox778
1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

People attracting pigeons and dropping food on the floor for them.

54F3ADA0-CB38-4DE7-B61A-A961208CA2C4.gif

Might have lost a sentence or two in the snip and thought about posting it on the USA thread (or indeed the cvnts thread), but I came across this on the feed of a friend of a friend and to me it's simply mind-boggling and I'm caught somewhere between anger and amused shock.

A real, bonafide white supremacist in full flow.

(First page reads from side to side, all the others in columns.)wtf1.thumb.png.fd66e5cde85e32077b1b725fcfef15db.pngwtf2.thumb.png.9a6fe913c3bbf8d5245fc917b29be344.pngwtf3.thumb.png.55cf3605f1c6858431f6d8892618f667.pngwtf4.thumb.png.301fc7255bc569e0c9170d8e5b80d202.pngwtf5.thumb.png.36eb6e123a496c20bbca455c0cdcbcbb.png

17 hours ago, The Doctor said:

"the capacity to do certain kinds of work is linked to genetics. That's not in question anymore"

What now? Solid lack of any genetics knowledge...

I know, right? Classical eugenics appears to be back.

Edited by leicsmac

Nerd/geek type characters in movies / TV who feel hard done by in society but in reality are total assholes. For example, the guys in the Big Bang Theory / Martin Freeman in Hitchhikers Guide / Jonah Hill in everything.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Nerd/geek type characters in movies / TV who feel hard done by in society but in reality are total assholes. For example, the guys in the Big Bang Theory / Martin Freeman in Hitchhikers Guide / Jonah Hill in everything.

finally some one else who sees it. they're all *****. except sheldon, at least he's honest

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beliall said:

finally some one else who sees it. they're all *****. except sheldon, at least he's honest

The whole show's a big middle finger to real nerds/geeks, explains why it's so popular with the normies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

"Nice guy" neckbeards basically. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nalis said:

Interested - ( and i recognise we are discussing a TV show) but what aboutthe Big Bang guys makes them all total a**holes?

It doesn't grind my gears as I couldn't care less about Posh and Becks' marriage, but the state of our press.....

Google News has 2 articles about them, both dated today:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6494174/david-victoria-beckham-divorce-split-london-fashion-week/

"DAVID and Victoria Beckham looked loved up as they were pictured together for the first time since they denied "nonsense" divorce rumours. The couple both attended the Kent and Curwen Men's event at London Fashion Week but arrived separately.

David gazing lovingly at his wife who was sitting on the other size of Vogue Editor Edward Enninful. Looking relaxed and happy, the couple of 18 years took snaps of the catwalk models on their phones during the show".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5825803/David-Victoria-Beckham-PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Posh-looks-sombre-London-divorce-rumours.html

"Victoria Beckham was pictured looking sombre as she was seen for the first time since furiously denying claims she is set to divorce her husband of 19 years, David. In pictures obtained exclusively by MailOnline, the 44-year-old designer was seen leaving a boutique hotel in the upmarket district of Mayfair in London on Saturday, making a quick exit as she hurried into her car. As the mother-of-four was in the English capital, her husband, 43, was more than 3,000 miles away in Miami on a business trip".

So, one says they're loved up, relaxed, happy and gazing lovingly while attending the same event and denying nonsense divorce rumours (though the article includes sly digs - arrived separately, not sitting next to one another).

The other says that Posh is sombre and furious - and they're 3000 miles apart on different continents! lol

When you are scrolling on twitter and see a really interesting retweet, and in the middle of reading it, your browser just goes "yeah, I'm just gonna leave the page" and no matter how much you search in your timeline, you can't find it. 

33 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

My parents rather lackadaisical attitude to recycling. Is it just them, or older people in general?

My mum (who is in her 70's) is a stickler for recycling. She will even goto the extreme of when you buy a steak and its in the vacuum sealed plastic container with the paper type label on it, she will remove the paper part so she can recycle both parts in their different bins.

33 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

My mum (who is in her 70's) is a stickler for recycling. She will even goto the extreme of when you buy a steak and its in the vacuum sealed plastic container with the paper type label on it, she will remove the paper part so she can recycle both parts in their different bins.

That's good to know. Maybe it's just my parents. Every time I go round there there's plastic containers in bin. Don't really know how to broach the subject without coming across as preachy. They wouldn't respond to that.

18 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

That's good to know. Maybe it's just my parents. Every time I go round there there's plastic containers in bin. Don't really know how to broach the subject without coming across as preachy. They wouldn't respond to that.

My old parents are just the same.

As far as I know they've only got one type of bin that gets collected each week, so everything goes in it.

I suggested they have one for general rubbish, one for recycling and one for food waste and they looked at me gone out :blink:

I thought local councils provided every household with all three types? They do down here in Bucks...

3 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

As far as I know they've only got one type of bin that gets collected each week, so everything goes in it.

I suggested they have one for general rubbish, one for recycling and one for food waste and they looked at me gone out :blink:

I thought local councils provided every household with all three types? They do down here in Bucks...

That would be my guess too. I know my parents definitely have a recycling bin because they live in the same district as me.

3 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

My parents rather lackadaisical attitude to recycling. Is it just them, or older people in general?

Fvck recycling. When my bins can be emptied properly, or my council tax is reduced,  I might think about it.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I’m city council so I get a bin & then some orange bags for recycling. 

Though we have recently just got a letter saying they are looking at only emptying the bin once every two weeks. We are only a family of 3 but our bin needs emptying on a weekly basis.