Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

19 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Count yourself lucky, Izzy. My ex started to look more and more like my father-in-law...and he's been dead for 20+ years.

:ph34r:

To be even-handed about it, though, I've started to look more and more like Fred Flintstone's Dad, so things were never looking good on any front.... 

If I was in Izzy's position that would actually be marginally preferable...

• Haha 2

The two idiot 15 year olds that sit behind us at home games in A2, who spend the entire game moaning about how shit we are, screaming in our ears every five seconds, excessively swearing for absolutely no reason, and using phrases like "suck your mum" in excess

If your on this forum, I'd just like to let you know you are complete arseholes who pretty much ruined our season

We'll be moving seats next season so you can annoy somebody else, your lucky you got through the season without one of us lamping you tbh

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

The realisation that your wife is starting to look more and more like your mother in law and less and less like the woman you married...

Perfect time for a mother daughter combo. Scratch it off your bucket list.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrSpaM said:

The two idiot 15 year olds that sit behind us at home games in A2, who spend the entire game moaning about how shit we are, screaming in our ears every five seconds, excessively swearing for absolutely no reason, and using phrases like "suck your mum" in excess

If your on this forum, I'd just like to let you know you are complete arseholes who pretty much ruined our season

We'll be moving seats next season so you can annoy somebody else, your lucky you got through the season without one of us lamping you tbh

There is a number you can text to report swearing and sbusive language. 

1 & 2p coins, literally is there any point in having them as currency. Vending machines won’t take them, car parking machines don’t take them, nobody likes having them. 

I was nipping into the travel agents at Blaby today so had to use the car park for 5 minutes. £0.30p for a couple of hours not bad, I went to get a ticket the machine doesn’t give change and I’ve only got a £2 coin. Went back to my car got the change out my ashtray mostly coppers, go back to the machine they only accept £0.10, 20, 50, 1.00, 2.00 coins. So it cost me £2 to park in a car park I was only in for 5 minutes. 

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

1 & 2p coins, literally is there any point in having them as currency. Vending machines won’t take them, car parking machines don’t take them, nobody likes having them. 

I was nipping into the travel agents at Blaby today so had to use the car park for 5 minutes. £0.30p for a couple of hours not bad, I went to get a ticket the machine doesn’t give change and I’ve only got a £2 coin. Went back to my car got the change out my ashtray mostly coppers, go back to the machine they only accept £0.10, 20, 50, 1.00, 2.00 coins. So it cost me £2 to park in a car park I was only in for 5 minutes. 

hqdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

12 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Cvnts who turn their stereo up so they can hear it in the garden. The music doesn't magically stop at your garden fence you selfish, inconsiderate feckers

It could drive me to murder, it really could..... :mad:

Image result for moaning old bastards

12 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Cvnts who turn their stereo up so they can hear it in the garden. The music doesn't magically stop at your garden fence you selfish, inconsiderate feckers

Too bloody true. I really lose it, after a few minutes. Bastards!

1 hour ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Keyboard warrior. I call BS.

Disclaimer: i, jattdogg, cannot be held accountable for the actions of "Free Falling Foxes".  I am in no way encouraging a murderous rampage. I am strictly calling Bullcrap on his/her statement.

On 08/05/2018 at 10:48, Izzy Muzzett said:

The realisation that your wife is starting to look more and more like your mother in law and less and less like the woman you married...

I'm less bothered about that than the possibility of her starting to act like her.  It'll probably mean going on a lot of long walks on my own

• Like 2

On 08/05/2018 at 10:48, Izzy Muzzett said:

If my wife starts to look like the mother-in-law, I don't know what I'll do. My M-i-L is effing grotesque. She already bloody acts like her.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Rogstanley said:

What were you going to do, prance around on your tiptoes while singing it into a hairbrush?

Why on earth would I do that?

If you're grooming, you're gonna be disappointed.

On 08/05/2018 at 11:48, Izzy Muzzett said:

"Me girlfriend looks like Peggy Mount

What am I supposed to do? 

I'm up the creek and never mind the paddle, boy

I haven't even got a canoe"

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

When my cat takes a piss right in the corner of her litter tray, so that when it clumps it gets stuck to sides of the tray and it's damn near impossible to remove.

3 easy steps:

1 - remove the litter tray

2 - put cat outside

3 - close all windows and doors, seal up catflaps

After a couple of weeks the cat will have taken the hint