Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

6 minutes ago, Buce said:

Oh, Izzy. :nono:

You're right, bro, you shouldn't.  :giggle:

You know me mate, far too soft for my own good. Or gullible or both :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

You know me mate, far too soft for my own good. Or gullible or both :facepalm:

I had this vision of you giving it to her for free when you said she got the kids' money box out, tbh.

It has to be the most transparent scam I've ever heard of!

18 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Same with Gumtree, I used it a while ago to get rid of some stuff and it was ok generally but a couple of real idiots contact you. One was a trumpet which gave a full description, price and then mentioned at the bottom "Collection only"

Someone emails from London "I want the trumpet, can you post it to London"

"I'm afraid this item is for collection only. Do you have someone who can collect it on your behalf?"

"No. Please post to London, I will send a cheque when I receive it"

Get to fvck

I also had a caravan awning for sale. Guy says "can I come round and look". So I spend an hour getting it all out and erecting it so he can see. He comes round, is happy with it and we agree a price. He then says "when do you want me to collect it" to which I reply "you can take it now". He then responds "I don't have any money at the moment - can you hold on to it for a couple of weeks?"

6 minutes ago, Buce said:

I had this vision of you giving it to her for free when you said she got the kids' money box out, tbh.

It has to be the most transparent scam I've ever heard of!

I think she was a genuinely skint single Mum tbf. She looked like she had the weight of the world on her shoulder so guess I took pity on her.

Or she was a very good actress :unsure:

21 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Same with Gumtree, I used it a while ago to get rid of some stuff and it was ok generally but a couple of real idiots contact you. One was a trumpet which gave a full description, price and then mentioned at the bottom "Collection only"

Someone emails from London "I want the trumpet, can you post it to London"

"I'm afraid this item is for collection only. Do you have someone who can collect it on your behalf?"

"No. Please post to London, I will send a cheque when I receive it"

Get to fvck

Looks like you were left blowing your own trumpet there mate.

Even I’m not daft enough to post something and expect them to send a cheque after. 

Some people eh!

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I think she was a genuinely skint single Mum tbf. She looked like she had the weight of the world on her shoulder so guess I took pity on her.

Or she was a very good actress :unsure:

The cynic in me says the latter.

But don't ever change, bro - I love you just the way are... :)

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

I also had a caravan awning for sale. Guy says "can I come round and look". So I spend an hour getting it all out and erecting it so he can see. He comes round, is happy with it and we agree a price. He then says "when do you want me to collect it" to which I reply "you can take it now". He then responds "I don't have any money at the moment - can you hold on to it for a couple of weeks?"

I once put my old sofa on gumtree, for collection, for a bargain price of free.  The guy came around puts it in his van and then moans that it's used, and has marks on it, and even said we should pay him for taking it away.  

Worse still my Mrs says to me 'do you think we should give him £20'.  I told her to stfu, it's a £3000 that needs just abit of treatment.

Some people

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

I once put my old sofa on gumtree, for collection, for a bargain price of free.  The guy came around puts it in his van and then moans that it's used, and has marks on it, and even said we should pay him for taking it away.  

Worse still my Mrs says to me 'do you think we should give him £20'.  I told her to stfu, it's a £3000 that needs just abit of treatment.

Some people

It probably cost him more than that to remove the semen stains. 

Cúnts who can't get their dog's shit up.

I've just strimmed through some shit & got plastered in the stuff. Now I'm going being stinking of a dog's arse for the rest of the day. You own a dog - you get it's shit up. 

I was going past the Kathleen Rutland Home on Hinckley Rd the other day & I saw a blind man with a guide dog....carrying a bag of shit he'd somehow picked up. If a blind man can do it......so can everyone

• Like 2

On 01/06/2018 at 07:31, stripeyfox said:

time wasters when you sell something on Facebook marketplace!

Listed a fish tank and accessories. Bloke messages and asks loads of questions about it which I answer.

"I'll take it" - he says, "but I don't get paid until Friday"

So I agree to hold it for him

Friday comes rounds - I ask if he still wants it

"Yes, but can you deliver it as I don't drive"

Once again, I agree and say I'll drop it off on the way to work

"I won't have the money until tonight"

FFS

Why offer to buy something if you neither have the means of collecting it or paying for it!

Delete Facebook mate and help save the world.

Insurance companies at renewal time.

Just trying to sort my mum's home insurance. Policy Expert, her currently provider, sent her a letter detailing the renewal date and what she was paying (£138) for the year, as well as details of the cover she has.

Nowhere, absolutely nowhere in the letter was there a renewal price. I read the letter three times!

She calls them up and apparently there's nothing they can do, the insurance has gone up to £251. I've done a comparison search and got her cover for £117 for the year with another provider at the same level of insurance.

On 01/06/2018 at 12:54, pSinatra said:

Cúnts who can't get their dog's shit up.

I've just strimmed through some shit & got plastered in the stuff. Now I'm going being stinking of a dog's arse for the rest of the day. You own a dog - you get it's shit up. 

I was going past the Kathleen Rutland Home on Hinckley Rd the other day & I saw a blind man with a guide dog....carrying a bag of shit he'd somehow picked up. If a blind man can do it......so can everyone

He'd just been to mcDonalds drive through

On 04/06/2018 at 15:08, Buce said:

A blind man?

Do they have built-in radar or something?

Mcdonalds food might be described as a bag of shít.

He may have believed they served him food when he fact they gave him a bag of shít for a joke.

You have a point on how he'd find the drive thru in the first place....

Although blind people can have a heightened sense of smell suitable for finding restaurants..

or picking up shít.

12 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Mcdonalds food might be described as a bag of shít.

He may have believed they served him food when he fact they gave him a bag of shít for a joke.

You have a point on how he'd find the drive thru in the first place....

Although blind people can have a heightened sense of smell suitable for finding restaurants..

or picking up shít.

"Old man, how is that you can hear these things?"

"Young man, how is it that you cannot?"