Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

3 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

This bloody cough, which is now a chest infection, Antibiotics which make me feel sick, and sitting on the train into London as I have an important meeting I really cannot miss.

And you don't see anything wrong with that?

26 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Jonathan Pearce on Match of the Day. Spends all his time trying to pre-empt a referees decision or a chance and makes himself look a twat 9 times out of 10. Awful commentator that's barely good enough for Robot Wars.

"They've changed their minds now!"

"Which replay are we supposed to believe!"

lol

• Thanks 1

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Dog walkers who let their dog off because “it’s ok he’s friendly” and they proceed to run rings around mine who are on their leads.

Definitely didn’t call someone a f ing twat for this the other day after their dog had a go at mine.

I'm pretty sure I would have done...

3 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Dog walkers who let their dog off because “it’s ok he’s friendly” and they proceed to run rings around mine who are on their leads.

Definitely didn’t call someone a f ing twat for this the other day after their dog had a go at mine.

It depends where it is and how it happened. I let my dog off the lead through fields and in quiet parks but always put him back on if I see another dog on the lead.

Occasionally you get caught out as the dog can roam beyond you or other walkers can pop out from behind hedges but I very rarely get any incidents. My dog is very submissive with other dogs and only gets rowdy when on the lead (like bloody scrappy doo). 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Strokes said:

It depends where it is and how it happened. I let my dog off the lead through fields and in quiet parks but always put him back on if I see another dog on the lead.

Occasionally you get caught out as the dog can roam beyond you or other walkers can pop out from behind hedges but I very rarely get any incidents. My dog is very submissive with other dogs and only gets rowdy when on the lead (like bloody scrappy doo). 

This was one where you could see it a mile off so I shortened my dogs leads, stood to one side holding them and they still just let it do it.

I’ve just been out and bumped into them lollollol awkward.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

This was one where you could see it a mile off so I shortened my dogs leads, stood to one side holding them and they still just let it do it.

I’ve just been out and bumped into them lollollol awkward.

You should have growled and bared your teeth.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

I think mentally i’m in a place where that’s not out of the question.

Ah shit, 

I’m jesting obviously, I hope things pick up for you pal. If you fancy a pint and a chat hit me up :thumbup:, you can pay though. :D

• Like 2

On 30/04/2019 at 17:33, Strokes said:

Exactly this.In the morning I’m on the 7 o clock walking shift.Same route across the fields,same people and dogs.So all run around like divs.Evenings or weekends you don’t get the same people,I always put my dog on a lead if it’s a new dog and I think it’s polite to the owner too.

if someone’s is on a lead I put my dog on a lead.

Not hard.

10 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Exactly this.In the morning I’m on the 7 o clock walking shift.Same route across the fields,same people and dogs.So all run around like divs.Evenings or weekends you don’t get the same people,I always put my dog on a lead if it’s a new dog and I think it’s polite to the owner too.

if someone’s is on a lead I put my dog on a lead.

Not hard.

Yeah where we used to live there, was a gang of us that all bumped into each other early in the mornings and the dogs would play off the leads. It was great, unfortunately I try to avoid my dog playing with other dogs now, as he ruptured his cruciate last year and he is too stupid to take it easy.

Edited by Strokes
  • Sad 1

Weirdos on twitter who say things like “inject it” while referring to something they like. It seems to be none stop atm. Would like to see them try and literally inject a Suarez goal against Liverpool into their veins.