Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

19 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Get on the train and there's a dick teenager in the 4-seater with his bag next to him and his feet up on the opposite seats.  There were other options further back but being a bit of a dick myself I sat down opposite him, forcing him to put his feet down and rearrange his things. 

Maverick.

Get on the train and there's a dick teenager in the 4-seater with his bag next to him and his feet up on the opposite seats.  There were other options further back but being a bit of a dick myself I sat down opposite him, forcing him to put his feet down and rearrange his things. 

Image result for ooh you;re hard

• Haha 2

Just for you, @Beliall

tenor.gif?itemid=11907187

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

2xbz57.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Unless Carl the Llama thinks otherwise !!    :o ...   

In which case I'd change my mind ....       immediately ...    straight away ! ....     

187457716_Dontfvckwiththellama.jpg.b6c7a3603fe9cfa4d25a7e2d7b0ae070.jpg

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Seeing as you appreciated my Half Man Half Biscuit theme music for something else the other day, Izzy.....

:appl:

HMHB are lyrical geniuses mate. The most underrated and undiscovered band on the planet. Just how they like it :thumbup:

• Like 1

May have said this before but people who film pens at games. I just genuinely can’t get my head around it. Sometimes modern technology in certain instances is the worst thing that has happened to us. Just being used for all the wrong reasons.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Izzy said:

On the stream of the Leicester game today the camera panned to a young girl in a Huddersfield shirt sat with her Dad when they had a pen.

She screamed with delight when it went in but her Dad was on his feet filming it on his camera. 

He missed a golden opportunity to celebrate with his kid. Felt sorry for her tbh

I think that was the little girl that came over from the states with her dad, no?

They have some connection with Mooey, so I assume he was trying to capture the moment, or something :dunno:  

6 minutes ago, Milo said:

I think that was the little girl that came over from the states with her dad, no?

They have some connection with Mooey, so I assume he was trying to capture the moment, or something :dunno:  

Not sure mate. Just looked like he completely ignored her and was more interested in filming the pen on his phone. Wouldn't dream of doing that if i took my kid to the game but each to their own i suppose...

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

May have said this before but people who film pens at games. I just genuinely can’t get my head around it. Sometimes modern technology in certain instances is the worst thing that has happened to us. Just being used for all the wrong reasons.

Came here to say this, along with the insufferable number of signs CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT at the game today.

Genuinely never seen anything like it in our end before in terms of filming the penalty, cameras out everywhere. For a bloody penalty in a run-of-the-mill league game. God knows what they'd be like if it mattered. All for the LIKES THO INNIT.

The players take some culpability for the signs. The copycat culture we now seem to have an enabling parents take 95% of the blame for these blights on football, but 5% must go to the players for bowing down to it and actually giving their shirts away. The more they do the more it inevitably happens. Parents jostling for position at the front to wave their sad sack sign around.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Milo said:

5 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Not sure mate. Just looked like he completely ignored her and was more interested in filming the pen on his phone. Wouldn't dream of doing that if i took my kid to the game but each to their own i suppose...

From the Guardian match report:

"Mooy’s new friendship with the club’s special guest, seven-year-old mascot Bella from Texas, was enough to lift anyone’s spirits.

Bella, flown over from Dallas for VIP treatment, revealed Mooy was her unlikely hero during last summer’s World Cup after she lost her hair during treatment for brain cancer."

• Like 1