Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

1 hour ago, Captain... said:

That's criminal, Jesse Lingard is clearly the one at work that's leaving and knows they're not going to be eating out on expenses for a while so making the most of it.

Does it mean he's having just cheese in a burger bun?

Or does he want the meat pattie in there too, but without salad and sauce?

I'd be an arsehole and just give him a slice of cheese in a bun lol

9 hours ago, Manini said:

In the words of my old feller at every steakhouse “if you ask for anything other than medium rare In France they tell you to piss off” 

I ordered a medium steak in France once forgetting how they do it. It must have spent at most 10 seconds in the pan, swear it still had a pulse

20 hours ago, Manini said:

In the words of my old feller at every steakhouse “if you ask for anything other than medium rare In France they tell you to piss off” 

That's close to the experience I had with Miller and Carter. 

11 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I ordered a medium steak in France once forgetting how they do it. It must have spent at most 10 seconds in the pan, swear it still had a pulse

I got served a horse steak in France once. I didn't speak French and ordered a Cheval Rare. I thought cheval was French for steak.

Actually, it was quite nice, not realising what it was.

30 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I got served a horse steak in France once. I didn't speak French and ordered a Cheval Rare. I thought cheval was French for steak.

Actually, it was quite nice, not realising what it was.

i just googled this and it looks like it can mean both. one is beef served with egg on top and the other is just a horse steak. 

Edited by don_danbury