Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Anyone read other LCFC-related websites?

Talking Balls is similar to this but less busy, whilst Not606 one looks a bit bland imo.

I used to be a regular on talkingballs until a few years ago. Is Bentleys still going?

How long do you have to wait for that normally? Pretty annoying as i'd budgeted to use the £200 next month through to September when I get my student loan lol

You have to get HMRC to change your tax code, which you can do online https://www.gov.uk/check-income-tax-current-year. They will then notify your employer who will make the tax adjustment.

• Like 1

Does a blood sugar test just involve someone taking some blood out of you and that's it?

yes, normally done by a doctor or nurse. The test results are done there and then. Between 5-7 is normal. Readings above that mean you are diabetic or have a problem processing sugar quickley. Below means your in urgent need of a snickers bar or can of coke and  you may faint.

Edited by foxoffderby

going a wedding in a few weeks. sorting my gear.

navy suit. light pink shirt. what colour tie?

or

navy suit, white shirt & red tie?

Surely the only question for a scouse wedding is what colour shell suit?

or 

Black suit, white shirt, black tie; if you go for bright colours people will think you're trying to steal attention from the bride.  Also it's rude to shove when you join the other girls for the bouquet toss.

or

Haven't you got a cream coloured suit, to pair it with the red tie? They were all the rage in 1996.

Failing that - if you go pink shirt, you want a navy blue tie. Alternative would be to go tie-less if you're confident enough to pull it off.