Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

Do you or do you not have a high population of Asians in your City? I fail to see how if somebody points this out it is deemed racist? On my visits to Leicester and the Midlands in general i have been staggered at the high asian population.

In regards to ''jimbo'' ive heard it all before pal, seriously who exactly does your bowl of a stadium impress? Likewise Sven Goran Erikisson, a manager who seemingly has lost all dignity since leaving England and has just prostituted himself around ever since grabbing as much money as he can. If anything i found the man quite embarassing, but there you go.

But to give some of you the sad ego boost's you seem to be craving yes you are a bigger club than us in terms of history and facilities, fair play. But as i said Nicky will want to test himself in the prem, the bookies may have you on to be second favs to go up but we all know what this league is like, interestingly you were 14-1 to win the league in 07/08 yet you were on the tv crying come the final day...

Anyway good luck for this season, nothing against you as a club just dont think Maynard will be joining you thats all :)

Well on your otib forum some of you were talking about a game of spot the British person in Leicester, also when you chant about the Asian population in a derogatory manner your not pointing it out, its called racism you halfwit.

You just need to accept we're a much bigger club, more fans, more money and a lot better chance of going up, thumbsup.gif

I found the poppadom chants hilarious personally, must mean im a racist thug that votes bnp though ay?

Imagine how the asian community felt within your own stadium as well as our own section of support? If you had discriminative chants shouted about your race or colour for 90 mins do you reckon you'd be proud of your football club? Jog on. People like you don't deserve to watch football.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6998095,00.html

Skysports.com can reveal that Leicester City are the club to have had a bid for Nicky Maynard knocked back.

Bristol City revealed on Monday that they had snubbed an approach from one of their Championship rivals for their highly-rated striker.

Robins chairman Colin Sexstone announced that the club have no intention of parting with a player who boasts an impressive strike rate in the Football League ranks.

It is hoped that taking such a stance will deter any further bids for the talented 24-year-old.

Leicester, though, are in the process of a summer rebuilding programme and boss Sven-Goran Eriksson has money to spend.

The Foxes are not the only club tracking Maynard, though, with Nottingham Forest and West Ham also reported to be interested.

Championship newcomers Southampton are also said to be keen on adding the proven frontman to their ranks ahead of their return to the second tier.

:facepalm::frusty:

That is your opinion, so I'll continue to worry until he has signed.

Dont worry hackney. im sure that come august 6th we will have a competative squad.

What will be will be......certainly exciting/tentative times ahead though!

Do you or do you not have a high population of Asians in your City? I fail to see how if somebody points this out it is deemed racist? On my visits to Leicester and the Midlands in general i have been staggered at the high asian population.

In regards to ''jimbo'' ive heard it all before pal, seriously who exactly does your bowl of a stadium impress? Likewise Sven Goran Erikisson, a manager who seemingly has lost all dignity since leaving England and has just prostituted himself around ever since grabbing as much money as he can. If anything i found the man quite embarassing, but there you go.

But to give some of you the sad ego boost's you seem to be craving yes you are a bigger club than us in terms of history and facilities, fair play. But as i said Nicky will want to test himself in the prem, the bookies may have you on to be second favs to go up but we all know what this league is like, interestingly you were 14-1 to win the league in 07/08 yet you were on the tv crying come the final day...

Anyway good luck for this season, nothing against you as a club just dont think Maynard will be joining you thats all :)

Good luck to you to ......difference being........you NEED it !!!!

Dont worry hackney. im sure that come august 6th we will have a competative squad.

What will be will be......certainly exciting/tentative times ahead though!

So do I, just getting a bit tired of people giving their opinion as if it were a statement of fact.

We've had numerous posts about people having passed medicals when it would appear that most have been nowhere near the club due to holidays.

Babylon is fighting a losing battle in attempting to point out that KP is not yet signed.

If reports are true it seems West Ham's strategy in the transfer window is just to wait until we make an offer for a player and then screw us over. :angry:

I bet they're lining up a deal for Kasper as we speak. :unsure::P

So do I, just getting a bit tired of people giving their opinion as if it were a statement of fact.

We've had numerous posts about people having passed medicals when it would appear that most have been nowhere near the club due to holidays.

Babylon is fighting a losing battle in attempting to point out that KP is not yet signed.

Hackney mate, you had a hard day? Stop the worrying! Kick back and down a beer or failing that go out for a curry, that'll settle your nerves.. or put your toilet to some use.

As for West Ham.. Fork off

This guy?

Kevin-Pietersen-bat.jpg

can't imagine why we'd want to sign him.

Agreed.

Nobody truly knows whats going on and who.we are signing, although a couple on here have been reliable with info in the past. i think its more in hope that alot of posters are talking done deals....

Can get abit annoying but......its always good to speculate!!

Archived