Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

From Robbie Savage, to Mark Lawrenson to Stan Collymore and even Barry Glendenning - Congratulations Jim Holden, that is officially the most ridiculous article I have ever seen written about Leicester City. 

I cannot believe this man is getting paid to collate random words of anger and actually somehow make Puel sound like a good appointment, despite desperately trying to do the opposite. 

Just now, Wookie said:

All you mods and admins are the same 

Call me anything you like but to put me in the same stereotype as #Webbo is beyond the pale.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gerard said:

***STOP PRESS***

Thai people in not knowing what The Ashes are shocker.

Next week we'll bring you another shocker that Uzbekstanians don't know much about Coronation Street.

RIP Uzbek coaching :( 

3 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Surely no one gets genuinely wound up by columnists / pundits etc who are paid to have strong opinions about us ???

I would categorise most posts in this thread under two sections; section 1 being the wind up / click bait journalism and section 2 is the journalism which tries (and fails) to be clever.

The latter is more annoying than the former.

3 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Surely no one gets genuinely wound up by columnists / pundits etc who are paid to have strong opinions about us ???

We do when they type genuine crap and criticise our manager for being foreign.