Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

'Always had a pathological hatred of that nasty little club since they were at Filbert Street. I too are hoping and praying their wheels come off spectacularly'

' they drive me absolutely mad, the smug Championship divs. It's not going to happen any time soon but the day their wheels come off will be the day I collapse in laughter. s***ty little club with no rivals and clacker whacking, replica shirt loving, arrogant weirdos for fans'

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=157091&page=3

Someone cried at Wembley!

• Like 2

Tonight's MNF has discussed football, and particularly the top of the Prem, as if Leicester City didn't exist.

Us being top of the league mucked up Sky's crappy "week before Xmas / battle for the top" preview. :D

They did some analysis earlier - of Chelsea and Man Utd.

Sheesh.

Tonight's MNF has discussed football, and particularly the top of the Prem, as if Leicester City didn't exist.

Us being top of the league mucked up Sky's crappy "week before Xmas / battle for the top" preview. :D

They did some analysis earlier - of Chelsea and Man Utd.

Sheesh.

They'll show our game after the Arsenal v city game

Tyler's opening intro was ****ing crinegworthy at best.

Abysmal attempt at trying to convince people the big clubs will come out on top.

"Leicester leading but still conceding" or some other bile.

He sounded proper fcuked off when we scored against Chelsea last week. Blokes a bellend

I was pleasantly surprised that the miserable buggers on talk sport were actually conceding we could win the league and were taking about us with some respect. Makes a change from that Chelsea supporting idiot that's usually on when I switch it on (you can tell I don't listen often)...

there's only a handful of us on there. Hopefully it will pick up now :)

Save me signing up then and tell the Liverpool fan who spoke about it being very unlikely that we take our fitness of players etc as seriously as the 'top clubs'

Refer him to the interview with nige when he spoke about advantages given over tiny percentages and Simpsons recent interview about our cryo-therapy (sp) room. Oh and our world class training facilities.

Hate it when people talk with authority on things they have little knowledge about

Really nice words from the Derby crowd.

Hope they get promoted and the Midlands has a power base in football, along with the florists.

Nah, balls to Forest. That lot can rot.

• Like 2

Nah, balls to Forest. That lot can rot.

Robbie Earnshaw on East Mids today, tonight said Forest deserve to be in the Premier league or words to that effect.

No one deserves to be there, you get there by winning games. He never mentioned their history but it was obvious that's what he was getting at.

We have no Rivals, because everyone else around us in the East Midlands are shit.

Its either poor geography, or you have no mathmatical, arithmatic, cells in your body.

Because in and over all the Midlands we have no rivals, from north of the pennines

to the Other side of of the m.25 they are all shit..No thats also wrong, they are all

constipated, because, theres nothing coming out of them...funny except ARSEnal

Robbie Earnshaw on East Mids today, tonight said Forest deserve to be in the Premier league or words to that effect.

No one deserves to be there, you get there by winning games. He never mentioned their history but it was obvious that's what he was getting at.

is he still cracking nuts with his front teeth? tufty and the lads in the park want to know..

Was going to post something very similar...Lots of 'support' from Derby for us, and I too hope that they come up this season....They near enough fill a decent sized stadium every fortnight and, from the little I've seen, play some decent stuff....Maybe, as a 'true' club, they could replace a 'tinpot' one, (Palace)?? in the long term! 

And they must be feeling a bit concerned, Villa look crap enough to break some of their records.

• Like 1

Carragher going on about us maybe not being ready for so many games in a short space of time over Christmas, this core of this team bossed the Championship playing Saturday- Tuesday every other week? and we really don't get credit for our depth.