Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Sky have loved the Spuds singing...

" We're coming for you

We're coming for you

Leicester City

We're coming for you"

Pressure getting to the Cockney Sparrows and be fun to have a success fuelled witty retort for them next game live on Sky :)

We're better then you

We're better then you

Tottenham Hotspur

We're better then you

• Like 1

:) Or if heading 8 points clear

We're laughing at you

We're laughing at you

Tottenham Hotspur

We're laughing at you

We're better then you

We're better then you

Tottenham Hotspur

We're better then you

Or a nice chant of "Are you watching Tottenham?"

Anyone else listening to Radio 5 Monday Night Club? Chris Sutton, who seems desperate for us to blow up like his Norwich team did back in the 90s, is damning us with a shed load of faint praise. Said we (and Spuds) have done okay but we're only there cos the big boys have been so poor. Oh and you can't predict any results this season, he says, cos every team is so inconsistent. Yeah, losing 3 games all season out of 30 is totally inconsistent! Sick of this attitude that the Premier League is weaker because we are top.

Edited by Sunbury Fox

Anyone else listening to Radio 5 Monday Night Club? Chris Sutton, who seems desperate for us to blow up like his Norwich team did back in the 90s, is damning us with a shed load of faint praise. Said we (and Spuds) have done okay but we're only there cos the big boys have been so poor. Oh and you can't predict any results this, he says, cos every team is so inconsistent. Yeah, losing 3 games all games out of 30 is totally inconsistent! Sick of this attitude that the Premier League is weaker because we are top.

I'm listening to it, there talking about Leicester now, lets see what Sutton has to say.

I hope we win 1-0 in our remaining games just to piss off Spurs fans even more. I'm loving the outrage its causing amongst Spurs fans. Long may it continue. 

• Like 2

I'm listening to it, there talking about Leicester now, lets see what Sutton has to say.

I don't agree with them saying its more nervous now than this time last season when we were in a relegation battle.

I felt more nervous and didn't enjoy it at all last season than I am now.

I'm sorry, last year was far bigger pressure. If we finish 2nd we'll still be in the Premier League and have Champions League football. If you finish 18th you are set back at least a year.

This is positive pressure.

I'm sorry, last year was far bigger pressure. If we finish 2nd we'll still be in the Premier League and have Champions League football. If you finish 18th you are set back at least a year.

This is positive pressure.

Spot on.

Last year we get relegated people could lose their jobs, players have to take wage drops.

This season we finish 2nd and all our players will still be heroes.

"They could get relegated next season" has just been barfed out again on Five Live. Brilliant. FFS.  lol

Some of these comments are so ridiculous - can't they just let us enjoy this season without spoiling the next one for us? We've got European football to look forward to!   :banana:

Even Chelsea could get relegated next season!

(I know it's unlikely to happen anytime soon, but you know what I mean)

Edited by MC Prussian