Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Stop worrying about Spurs for heaven's sake, this thread makes us sound no better than them. Do you think that Spurs fans don't support their team as much as us, are we better supporters or something? There are always going to be bitter people and we have some on here too.

Some people need to stop trawling through their forums and bringing up negative shit to post on here I'm sure that every team in the league has some supporters who admire what we have done so far this season. People are free to their opinions but all you are doing is making us look like a bunch of children bickering over shit that has no relevance to how the season is going play out at all.

Edited by Freesolo
  • Like 2

Garth Crooked has put Morgan and Mahrez in his team of the week

Still felt the need to put a dig in there with no relevance

Reads as "Haven't won anything yet and won't be that impressive if they do"

Only Garth crooks could compare Riyad Mahrez to Trevor Francis....

All we have to do from here on in is to match Spurs results for the last seven games we will then be crowned champions ......simples.

Not true. If Spurs lose all 7 and City match that, then someone else will be Champions

• Like 2

Only Garth crooks could compare Riyad Mahrez to Trevor Francis....

That is a strange Comparison. The first million pound player and a French genius plucked from nowhere. If i had to compare him to someone it would be David Ginola maybe

Anyone read Mark Schwarzers article on sky sports?

Pretty love headed article to be far but get the feel it is more like he is an in-house journalist rather than a team member.

Said we need to be working hard to keep hold of key players and Ranieri in the summer, all true but also only adds fuel to the fire when you have some of the players and manager speaking to the media about just concentrating on the job, enjoying their time at the club and either retiring here or seeing out the whole contract

Spurs have scored 0 goals in a game 6 times, and 1 goal in a game 8 times.

2 goals in a game 8 times and 3 goals in a game 5 times.

Leicester have scored 0 goals in a game 3 times, and 1 goal in a game 11 times.

2 goals in a game 9 times and 3 goals in a game 7 times.

They have had far more low scoring games than us this season, they just had 4 high scoring games that make up all that difference.

We've also scored 3 goals 5 times on the road .

Pretty love headed article to be far but get the feel it is more like he is an in-house journalist rather than a team member.

Said we need to be working hard to keep hold of key players and Ranieri in the summer, all true but also only adds fuel to the fire when you have some of the players and manager speaking to the media about just concentrating on the job, enjoying their time at the club and either retiring here or seeing out the whole contract

Going to have to link that for me. I went to find it and just found Niall Quinn saying we're going to choke! :(

Going to have to link that for me. I went to find it and just found Niall Quinn saying we're going to choke! :(

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/10214122/leicester-citys-mark-schwarzer-believes-they-face-tough-challenges

Schwarzer can do one! Think he's a bit bitter he's not playing perhaps!

Ranieri has come out and said last week that Leicester is his last job and he wouldnt take the Italy job.

The message from the camp should be concentrate on the next game, not make up rumours/stories about we may struggle with impending departures!

Edited by Newcastle_Fox

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/10214122/leicester-citys-mark-schwarzer-believes-they-face-tough-challenges

Ranieri has come out and said last week that Leicester is his last job and he wouldnt take the Italy job.

The message from the camp should be concentrate on the next game, not make up rumours/stories about we may struggle with impending departures!

Ranieri won't be going anywhere. The Greece job will have burned him, Italy or not I just can't see him taking another international job.

Vardy and Drinkwater won't be going anywhere, maybe an improved deal for Drinkwater. Kante I'm not sure about. Mahrez is probably the one but I'd only wish him well if he did.

Garth Crooked has put Morgan and Mahrez in his team of the week

Still felt the need to put a dig in there with no relevance

Reads as "Haven't won anything yet and won't be that impressive if they do"

lol lol @ Crooks lol lol

But Francis did not win a championship medal with florets lol lol

Radio five have a Leicester piece just about to start if you're near a radio.

Also have a feature piece on Wednesday night at 19:30 on 5 live Sport about us - Leicester: The Impossible Team

Nice article up there. Only thing I would criticise is the repeated use of the word boot. We play direct yes, but we have scored a lot of very good, passing goals and have played some genuinely brilliant stuff (THAT move against Liverpool in particular springs to mind), not just hoof it to Vardy and hope. 

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2118283&page=4

The thread above is from Digital Spy.

It was started by someone at the start of the season and shows how the "Traditional" big 6 have faired against each other. Yes I know we should be in there but apparently, his table his rules :rolleyes:

Out of 7 played, Spurs have so far won 2 and drawn 4 and lost 1, with Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea still to play.

Thanks for uploading the link.

I was thinking the exact same, what he says is true (the club keeping hold of everyone) but the way he has came across it seems as if he is fuelling speculation again (strangely barely a week after players/manager publicly cooled speculation)

What I found interesting is whenever the manager, player, club official have spoken the term used frequently is 'we' wether it is something related to themselves or within the club. Schwarzer spoke about Leicester as if he was a pundit and not a club ambassador granted media duties.

Personally I'd like to see the back of him, he may offer Kasper/Team help in the changing room/training pitch but offers virtually nothing as a player (every appearance has been close to comical) with how many sky appearances he has made this season I think he sees his career with media after football anyways so may be best to cut ties at the end of the season and remove him from being honoured to discuss in-house operations publicly

Sky have loved the Spuds singing...

" We're coming for you

We're coming for you

Leicester City

We're coming for you"

Pressure getting to the Cockney Sparrows and be fun to have a success fuelled witty retort for them next game live on Sky :)

All we have to do from here on in is to match Spurs results for the last seven games we will then be crowned champions ......simples.

That's all we've got to do? I didn't realise winning the league was that easy.

Sky have loved the Spuds singing...

" We're coming for you

We're coming for you

Leicester City

We're coming for you"

Pressure getting to the Cockney Sparrows and be fun to have a success fuelled witty retort for them next game live on Sky :)

If they think that chant would haunt us, they forget we have the majesty of all spirits, that spits in the

eye of such threats. King Dicks spirit just laughs at feigned bravado.

Let them come, we will even invite them to see us lift the crown, if they are clever enough when taking

A photo of the celebration , with Wes and Claudio holding together the pot over their heads,

save that photo, because in that photo, you'll see in a shaft of light standing between them the grinning

Spectral figure of our honourable patron and driving spirit.....KR at KP, with bonus clip of AK.

If there is heat; it is positively tepid. :rolleyes:

Tottenham Hotspur vs Bournemouth match report: Harry Kane at the double to keep the heat on leaders Leicester

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tottenham-hotspur-vs-bournemouth-match-report-harry-kane-at-the-double-to-keep-the-heat-on-leaders-a6942931.html