Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

From an article in today's Sunday Times Sports section:

"There will be more tweaks in the summer. Steve Walsh, Leicester legend, assistant manager and head of recruitment, has compiled files on prospective targets..."

It doesn't go on to say that Steve Walsh seems to be shorter, rounder and with less hair than he had when he established himself as a Leicester legend. Nor does it wonder how Steve Walsh (Leicester legend) managed to fit in a 30-year-career as a PE teacher as well as playing for Leicester. Still, can't have everything.

"There will be more tweaks in the summer. Steve Walsh, Leicester legend, assistant manager and head of recruitment, has compiled files on prospective targets..."

It doesn't go on to say that Steve Walsh seems to be shorter, rounder and with less hair than he had when he established himself as a Leicester legend. Nor does it wonder how Steve Walsh (Leicester legend) managed to fit in a 30-year-career as a PE teacher as well as playing for Leicester. Still, can't have everything.

How dare you suggest that Steve Walsh isn't a Leicester legend. The man is supposedly responsible for Knockaert and Mahrez, he's a hero.

I thought Steve Walsh was a fat DJ that had a hit with I found love or something.

Are all three the same person in disguise?

Burnley fans re: Leicester win the league

lol Come on, Sean, let it go! 

"It will be an interesting contrast next season between us and them. No doubt they could well spend more on one player than we do all summer with their resources.

The title winning, fat wallets of the City boys.

The unfancied underdogs, tight purse strings grim norther town team.

Wouldn't put it past us to upset the odds again and finish higher than them. wink.gif"

Most of their comments are quite gracious to be fair.

I was about to say the same thing.

It's pretty balanced for an internet football forum. They're a good club and I'm really glad they're coming up witn us.

And to be honest they were unlucky with injuries in the game at Turf Moor. Just saying, like....

Not sure if any of you lot read this blog, but you should, its very funny. Anyway we (and Burnley) are mentioned here....

http://www.fitbathatba.com/2014/04/burnley-and-leicester-are-in-premier.html

Very funny. "Leicester I don't mind because Emile Heskey used to play for them, they have a nice blue strip,"