Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

3 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Made more from two fights and not won then most boxers would their whole career even with winning records 

Oh that’s an understatement, he’d of made more than Bellew did in his career from the three fights.

Thats a reasonably high profile former world champion never mind a winning record.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

16 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Oh that’s an understatement, he’d of made more than Bellew did in his career from the three fights.

Thats a reasonably high profile former world champion never mind a winning record.

Tbf, he had more global fame than Tony Bellew before he ever got in the ring with KSI anyway. 

I can't fvcking stand YouTube culture, I think it's a genuine cancer. But there's no doubting it's huge. 

Guys like Pewdiepie, the Pauls, et all have cult like followings World wide. Shit, some Saffer expat living in the Home Counties made herself a millionaire shipping off bottles of her "bath water." Whole world's gone nuts. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Tbf, he had more global fame than Tony Bellew before he ever got in the ring with KSI anyway. 

I can't fvcking stand YouTube culture, I think it's a genuine cancer. But there's no doubting it's huge. 

Guys like Pewdiepie, the Pauls, et all have cult like followings World wide. Shit, some Saffer expat living in the Home Counties made herself a millionaire shipping off bottles of her "bath water." Whole world's gone nuts. 

Some are great though. 

This morning I watched some fat bloke from Barnsley sit outside a burger place reviewing it in his camping chair and table.

• Haha 1

On 14/06/2021 at 21:31, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I’ve never seen anything like that before. What would have been his reasoning to ignore it and throw the towel back out? 

He claimed he thought he was taking shots to the body but was still coping with it and thought the corner had panicked too quickly.

Ive seen it before, but it’s not something that should ever happen imo, towel comes in fights stops end of discussion.

18 hours ago, Sly said:

Wilder didn’t want to get drawn into the Fury circus then.

Part of me wants Wilder to win this one. 

Why is that?

Seems pretty pathetic to just sit there with your earphones on. Looks like he cant be arsed and is just doing it for the coin.

It made me want Fury to absolutely lay him out lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

Why is that?

Seems pretty pathetic to just sit there with your earphones on. Looks like he cant be arsed and is just doing it for the coin.

It made me want Fury to absolutely lay him out lol

Just look at some of the stunts Fury has pulled previously, it’s no better or worse than those. I mean, he turned up to one conference dressed as Batman. 

I’m not a fan of either boxer really.

Fury has been hauled over the coals for some of his comments. 

Wilder proudly proclaiming he wanted a body on his record, then stating recently he’s built a factory for the Fury fight to commit a licensed homicide aren’t exactly endearing himself to the wider audience either. 

Then we have AJ, with his Black Lives Matter speech. Still no idea why he read that out if it wasn’t his own personnel opinion. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/07/2021 at 12:06, Manini said:

Just bought me and my mate some tickets to the Warrington Lara fight in September at Headingley. Be a good do that with a point to prove after last time. Still think he’ll get done again.

I saw Warrington v Ceylan in Leeds. Was full of students/footie fans throwing up ! Some were asleep when the main event was on. Stewards were useless too. 

Hopefully you have a great time. The atmosphere will be excellent. 

20 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

I saw Warrington v Ceylan in Leeds. Was full of students/footie fans throwing up ! Some were asleep when the main event was on. Stewards were useless too. 

Hopefully you have a great time. The atmosphere will be excellent. 

Yeah mate it’ll be mix of Service Crew/MOT lot, be some choice behaviour I’m sure, as there always is at anything “Leeds”, but it’s a decent little card and a good venue so I’m excited.