Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

really looking forward to saturday... it's either AJ by knockout or Usyk on points...   I just wonder how mobile AJ will be to get around the ring after Usyk... or how well usyk takes AJ's power shots... 

It's going to be a really great, intriguing fight isn't it!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Greg2607 said:

really looking forward to saturday... it's either AJ by knockout or Usyk on points...   I just wonder how mobile AJ will be to get around the ring after Usyk... or how well usyk takes AJ's power shots... 

It is an intriguing matchup. I’m

just not sure Uysk will be able to handle AJ. 

Only ever boxed amateur, 3 poxy rounds, no comparison to professional. There shouldn't be amateur weight mismatches, but there were plenty in the 80's when you boxed at an away club and the scales were dodgy. Facing some huge, hairy arsed monster who punched with an extra 20 lbs behind it than you did wasn't fun at times. Someone significantly heavier is a nightmare for most in the ring, even someone as good as Usyk.

Can't really explain it, but I've never taken to Joshua as a boxer or sports personality. I don't consider that unpatriotic, the generic shite he witters on about 'legacies' just winds me up lol

I think Usyk may just have bitten off a little too much, hope I'm wrong.

On 23/09/2021 at 14:50, Greg2607 said:

I can’t see Usyk winning on pts over here. He’s gonna have to stop Joshua to win. 
He may well win 8 rounds, but he isn’t getting the nod. 
Joshua early stoppage (Usyk is a slow starter), or a late stoppage by Usyk after AJ has gassed. 
Tough to call. 

2 hours ago, filbertway said:

As good as Usyk is, he even struggled to dispatch an 80 year old chisora until he ran out of puff. The size difference counts for so much, I just can't see him having a chance. 

2 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Usyk will get battered let's not kid ourselves, he struggled with ****ing delboy ffs.

Sums up the contest really.

AJs opponents v Tyson Furys opponents, theres no contest who the ducker is, is there?

21 minutes ago, turlo said:

Was going to pay to watch this on box office but 26 quid is taking the p*ss.. Will probably risk a dodgy stream instead and hope it doesn't get shut down after a few rounds 

I was in the same boat. 

It’s just the bloody principle.

• Like 1