Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
8starstriker8

Will we be made favourites to get promotion next season?

More than likely, but it didn't do us any good this season did it?

That said, I doubt we're going to get the same standard of competition coming up from League One as we have the last two seasons in Norwich and Southampton. Charlton and Sheffield United don't look like being nearly as strong, and a reliably tough Reading are departing the Championship. It all hinges on how good the remaining teams in the Championship are, I'd prefer West Ham to go up because they're likely to challenge again next season, and who comes down from the Premiership. Aston Villa could very easily do a Newcastle if they're relegated.

So what if we are who gives a monkeys the players know they have to perform on the pitch I imagine NP will bring in players with the right mentality to succeed, anything less than a top 6 finish it won't be good enough if we get a good start to the season their is no reason why we cannot get automatic promotion.

Sky Bet - Championship Outright 12/13.

Wolves - 8/1

Leeds - 10/1

Brighton - 12/1

Leicester City 12/1

Charlton Athletic - 16/1

Middlesborough - 18/1

Burnley - 20/1

Ipswich Town - 25/1

Hull City - 25/1

Nottingham Forest - 20/1

Derby County - 33/1

Watford - 40/1

Bristol City 66/1

Millwall - 66/1

Crystal Palace - 66/1

Peterborough - 100/1

Barnsley 200/1

*More teams to be added when relegations/promotions are confirmed.

I'd put us somewhere between 4th and 7th favourites i'd say, I doubt i'll bet on Leicester anyway, but if I was i'd have to be given odds of about 20 - 25/1 to even consider.

I think we will be stronger next season mentally which is a key factor in dealing with pressure you can bet your bottom dollar that their won't be any slack performances, I expect us to finish in the top 6 at the minimum.

Depending on the teams that come down from the prem. If the current bottom 3 come down i think we will be 2nd faves behind Blackburn.

Because everyone who finished higher than us this season are irrelevant aren't they. They stand no chance.

Archived