Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Interesting news topics.

Wasn't really sure where to put this, but Carlos Tevez's wage slip from his time at Man City has been leaked.....At least he is paying a decent about of tax.

Carlos-Tevez-Pay-Slip-Manchester-City-20

Wasn't this doing the rounds a few years ago?

I was tempted to post this in the amusing news stories.....

Pro-Immigration Filmmakers Visit Refugee Camp AND GET ROBBED (VIDEO)

January 20, 2016  by Aleister 11 Comments
filmmakers-robbed-by-refugees.jpg

This happened in France and it’s as sad as it sounds. Liberal pro-immigration filmmakers entered a refugee camp and were promptly attacked and robbed.

The Daily Caller reported:

Pro-Immigration Filmmakers Go To Refugee Camp, Get Robbed

Two Dutch, pro-immigration filmmakers published a video Saturday of themselves getting brutally robbed at a refugee camp in Calais, France, known as “The Jungle.”

Journalist Maaike Engels and photographer Teun Voeten were attacked at knife point while obtaining footage for their documentary “Calais: Welcome to “The Jungle.” The video shows Voeten getting tackled down by three masked men, before one man threatens Engels with a knife.

Watch the video:

Yeah aggressive criminality is always amusing.

To be fair you have to laugh when the home counties liberals who've never seen a black face go and get robbed trying to show their virtue, nice people clearly but totally niave and in reality a huge danger to the rest of society wanting to open the borders to these potential savages.

I've still not heard a decent answer as to why a "refugee" in "safe" France should have the right to come to "safe Britain", if anyone can offer up an answer I'd like to hear it.

The only thing at the minute I could give an answer for would be members from the Jewish community fleeing because of the recent unpleasentness and I'd welcome them all.

Edited by MattP

To be fair you have to laugh when the home counties liberals who've never seen a black face go and get robbed trying to show their virtue, nice people clearly but totally niave and in reality a huge danger to the rest of society wanting to open the borders to these potential savages

I've still not heard a decent answer as to why a "refugee" in "safe" France should have the right to come to "safe Britain", if anyone can offer up an answer I'd like to hear it.

The only thing at the minute I could give an answer for would be members from the Jewish community fleeing because of the recent unpleasentness and I'd welcome them all.

Dutch liberals, on this occasion, but point taken.

The naivity of those film-makers! 

Anyone who believes in the essential goodness/decency of mankind (I can't speak for womankind) is a mug. Human beings are naturally predators - mentally and/or physically - depending on what most suits their strengths.

Laws have been applied to contain human being since the dawn of time due to the perpetual need/desire of others to control or dominate them for whatever reasons. Look at the seemingly pacific Corbyn. He wants to dominate and control as much as the worst of them. 

I just think it such a pity that those who don't want to control or dominate others - but are just happy to live by their own beliefs and values - rarely put themselves in a position to lead except out of sheer frustration. and even then they quickly regret it because it's not their nature to mix with the grabbers.

It's just one of those ridiculous ironies.

But sadly, even they need to stand their ground against the countless others using so many ways to exercise power over them, manipulate them in various ways and generally push them around.  Life is about survival. Most will do what whatever it takes to survive and some believe it's better to survive as a "winner" or leader (at whatever level) than as a subservient. 

Edited by Thracian

Man told he must give 24  hr notice  if he intends to have sex. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-35385227?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

He also has to give them the woman's name and address.

So if he meets a girl through Tinder he will have to have two dates.

I was looking for amusing stories thread for this one but it appears a load of topics have been moved. May be a good thing I mainly post in GC so will not see a lot of posts here.

Edited by Rincewind

Home office fail test used for immigrants applying to enter the UK by spelling 'language' incorrectly. Should we deport those responsible?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/the-government-spelt-language-wrong-when-it-announced-its-new-language-tests-for-immigrants-a6826846.html

Edited by Rincewind