Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

Sunday Mirror wants to hear from Leicester fans...

Gotta be Walshy hasn't it? Not the best player but scored some vital goals, loved by Leicester fans, loathed by other clubs (Wolves and Steve Bull especially), and still affiliated with the club. His was the first that popped to my head anyway, others may disagree.

Cant look past walshy. I'd like to say muzzy as i loved him.

But for the number of years service. Games played. Dragging himself out to score 2 against the sheep. The fact that at one point he was our best centre half and centre forward all at once.

He never asked or wanted to leave this club. We may never see such commitment or loyalty again.

Cant look past walshy. I'd like to say muzzy as i loved him.

But for the number of years service. Games played. Dragging himself out to score 2 against the sheep. The fact that at one point he was our best centre half and centre forward all at once.

He never asked or wanted to leave this club. We may never see such commitment or loyalty again.

Good points,nearly convinced.

Archived